chapter 12 ^^

Tricked Love

“Yoseob what are you doing?” Suzy asked rubbing her eyes. He smiled came to her and fixed her flip up bangs.

“Gotta go get the stand ready.”

After Suzy took a shower and cleaned up she decided to go out and help Yoseob. He was at his corner of the street being cheerful and helping customers. Suzy smiled at the sight of him even though she had no idea what he was saying. She ran across the streets towards him.

“Good Morning!” Suzy shouted as she slap her hands gently on his shoulders.

“Morning.” He gave her a warm smile. *cough*cough* Yoseob coughed into his fist.

“Hey it is getting colder why don't you wear a warmer jacket?” Suzy patted his back.

“Its okay as long as it doesn't rain.” After the sentence the sky disobey Yoseob and started to sprinkle down. They both laughed. Suzy watched the cart as Yoseob ran to buy two umbrella a pink one and a blue one. He hurried and open the pink one for her then open the blue one for him.

But as he was helping customers he couldn't hold the umbrella and work at the same time. The umbrella fell down as he gave change back to the customers.

He put the money into his little side bag then he realized that the rain didn't touch him no more. He turned around and saw Suzy next to him holding her pink umbrella for both of them. “Thank you.” he calming said as he saw her cheeks and nose were started to turn pink. Suzy's eyes glitter in the now glistering rain.

They pushed the cart back to the motel due to harder rain now. Suzy held her umbrella and held Yoseob's for him. As they got back to the room Yoseob handed to her a dry towel.

“Yoseob what do you do in poor condition like this?” Suzy asked drinking a warm cup of water.

“I usually would still be out there.” he dried his hair with the towel.

“I'm sorry.” Suzy pouted and blow her water.

“For what?” Yoseob stopped and looked down at her.

“For making you come back home.” She still sat there looking sorry.

“It's okay I don't think there will be much sell anyways. How about I go get you some food?” He coughed and walked out. After he left, Suzy decided to help clean his room.