Chapter 20

Tricked Love

“Do you guys know each other?” the girl asked holding still onto Yoseob's right arm.

“Yeah.” They both said unison. The girl looked at Yoseob then Suzy and giggled.

Why is she laughing. Is she laughing at me? Suzy thought to herself biting her bottom lips.

“So what are you doing here?” He finally asked.

“Uh...oh my little brother came for a sign off book.” She reply. Suzy gazed wonder off the the girl. She was short, brown hair with bangs. She was kind of pale and really cute. Suzy realized that she looked a little tired as well.

“Ani. Won't you introduce us?” She asked shaking his arm a little.

“oh... Suzy this is Eunji, Eunji this is Suzy.” He paused. Suzy smiled and shook her hand.

“Ah!” Eunji looked at her watch. “Ani I have to go now.”

“Are you sure you can go by yourself?” He asked with worries in his eyes.

“Don't worry.” Eunji smiled and let go of his arm.

“Have fun with your friend.” she nodded to Suzy and walked away.

Suzy and Yoseob started to walk around. They both were silent, no one spoke a word to another.

The way she said Ani sound really sweet. Eunji's Ani to Yoseob repeated in her head. Why did I feel so weird when Eunji was holding onto his arm. What does Ani mean? Suzy's head repeated those question over and over and she didn't realized Yoseob was calling her.

“Suzy?” Yoseob raise and eye brow. She turned to him and smile.

“I asked have you eaten yet?” he chuckled.

“No.” Her eyes saw the little corner ramen shop and her eyes lighted. He smiled and pulled her hands towards the shop.

“There he goes again holding my hand.” She sigh but was happy secretly as well.

“Why don't you go wash your hands.” Yoseob smiled. She nodded and left.

 

~~FLASH BACK~~

 

“Suzy the table is a little dirty why don't you go wash your hands. There is a public restroom over there.” Yoseob sat down and looked at the menu.

“Sure.” Suzy clapped her hands at the yummy smell and stood up to go wash her hands.

“Too easy.” He said after she left. She left her purse on top of the table and he bag was under it. Yoseob searched her bag. “$300?” then he looked in her bag.

“Yes another $400.” he grabbed the money in her purse and bag and rushed off before Suzy could come back. He ran behind a big building and laugh hard to himself.

 

~~END FLASHBACK~~

 

Yoseob felt so guilty inside. He crossed his fingers and laid them onto of the table. After a while Suzy came back and the serve them their food. Suzy slurp her noodles loud again and smiled.

I am so happy to see you Suzy. Just two weeks and I felt so alone without you. Yoseob thought to himself. He stared at her eating happily. Little silly you are too easily amazed and happy.

“What's wrong?” She stopped eating and looked up at him who had not touched his food yet.

“Nothing. I'm just happy to see you again.” He smiled and slurp his noodles.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 UPDATES :))