11

Tricked Love

Yoseob walked out of the room and went out to get some ramen noodle cup at a gas station near by. As he was going to pay for them he took out Suzy's money.

“I should call Min.” Suzy sniff and wiped her tears away. “HUH!? My phone!?” she cried as she saw her the screen broken and it didn't even turn on.

“Suzy are you are hungry? I got you sweet buns.” Yoseob shouted as he open the door. He came in with the already warm noodles and set them on the table. “Here.” he handed it to her. Suzy shook her head but just then her stomach growled. “I don't think you should let your stomach get angry.” Yoseob and Suzy both laughed.
After they had time to eat and talk it was already12:00

“Yoseob where will you sleep?” Suzy asked looking around.

“I can go sleep in another room.” He smiled and got up the throw the empty noodle cups away.

“Yoseob, where did you get all these jeweleries?” She asked picking them up from the lamp stand.

“Oh, well I bought them with some of my money saved up from Thailand. They were pretty cheap.” he lied. He really got them from all the girls that he tricked. “You should sleep.” he said as he saw her yawn. Suzy nodded and Yoseob left the room.

“What am I going to do?” Suzy sigh as turn off the lights and laid down pulling the covers up to her chest.

Suzy was awoken by the sound of things being moved around and foot steps. She was scared that someone was going to rob her again and she got up and started to scream. Yoseob cover with his hands and shook his head.

“Don't scream so loud you might wake up the other guest.” he let go of and continue with his gathering of the jewelries.