Wishes

Tricked Love

As they got out of the taxi Suzy's mouth dropped wide open.

“Asakusa-Kannon Temple.” He chuckled at her amazement.

“This place is soo pretty.” red temple struck out of the foggy aura. The sun was up high but hidden shyly behind the clouds.
“Lets go.” He grabbed her hand and dragged her towards a little bridge going into a little temple surrounded by a green pond. The ran pass through so many street stores fill with food, silk, clothes, candies, and fans.

“Here.” he handed her three incense stick.

“Can I?” Suzy asked while holding them. Yoseob nodded. She closed her eyes and started to make a wish. He was drawn to her little smiled that showed when she said her wish. He wanted to get closer to her then he notice that his body was already disobeying him. She opened her eyes and stuck her incense stick into the bowl.

“uh.” He quickly backed away.

“How about you?” She asked him. He quickly closed his eyes and made his wish.

“Yoseob what did you wish for?”Suzy asked eating her mean bun. “But don't tell me if you don't want too.” she quickly said because she know she is a little too nosy.

“If I tell you it won't come true.” he laughed and she nodded. Suzy I actually wished I would be more like you. So cheerful and happy. He thought to himself.

Yoseob looked out the window to the busy street lights. He sat in the dark taxi with Suzy by his side sleeping in the corner. Suddenly something hit his shoulders and startle him. He looked over and saw the street's light shining on Suzy's face. She had fell onto his shoulders. He can hear her breathing and feel her chest rising and falling on his side. He lift his hand to fix her scarf, but Suzy’s head fell looking down now. His hands was upon her cheeks. He could feel her soft but chilly cheeks. He smiled. He never felt this way towards another girl before. His heart started to skip beats.

“Suzy...i think I have fallen for you and your cheerfulness.” he mumbled and gazed at her even when sleeping with her little smile.

Yoseob piggyback Suzy back to the room and laid her down on the bed. He got on his knees and took off her boots. he pulled the covers over her and was about to walk out when she heard her mumbling.

“What is this silly girl saying?” Yoseob laughed.

“I wish Yoseob will be very rich one day so he won't have to work in the cold no more. I wish he to be healthy and won't miss his mom so much. Please make my wish come true.” Suzy had repeated her wish at the temple.

“How can I be so selfish.” Yoseob said to himself. He walked back to her and kneed down . Thank you, but I don't think your wish will come true. I am not even sure about mine.” He sigh. He removed some hair away from Suzy's forehead. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. He blushed to himself and walked out.

* Nottaeme jakkuman nae gaseumi ~~(Miss A)

Suzy's hand phone's ringtone rang. She woke up and looked at her side there was her cell phone all fixed. She answered it.

“Hello.” Then she heard Min's voice. “MIN! How is your mom?” she asked.

“My mom is better now don't worry. Suzy I already gotten you a plane ticket to come back. I am sorry again.” Min said.

“Oh really?” Suzy was happy but these pass days she was started to feel so attached to Yoseob. She looked around but he wasn't there. Okay I have to go now. I got it I will go there on time. “ She hang up after Min told her her flight number and ticket.

“GOOD MORNING sleepy head.” Yoseob shouted as he enter the room. He saw that Suzy didn't look to happy. “What's wrong. Is there something wrong with your phone? I'm sorry I don't know if the owner fixed your phone well or not I just took it to him.” He leaned down towards her.

“Its not that.” She smiled at him. “I will be going back home today at 12.00” Yoseob's smiled faded.