Min and Suzy

Tricked Love

Suzy walk back to the hotel and stared around for Yoseob. Yoseob was no where to found, but she found her way back to the Hotel. She went up to their room and turned the lights on. She looked at the clock it was now10:20p.m. Yet Min  is not back. She sigh and went straight to bed.

The next morning

“Suzy lets go shopping today!” Min called from the bathroom.

“Ok” Suzy was excited to finally go out and have fun with Min.

Min and Suzy took a cab to the mall and went straight clothes and cosmetic shopping. The mall itself was busy and fill with people.

“Min I can't take it anymore. Lets go back to the hotel and then do something else there are too many levels to go through.” Suzy took deep breath sitting down by the bench. She flip through her two paper bag of items and stared at Min who had at least 5 bags.

“Yeah same here. If I stay here any longer we won't have enough money to stay at the hotel.” Min laughed and fan herself with her hand.

Min and Suzy arrived back at the hotel and Min went to room service to order some food.
Room service brought the food up to Min and Suzy. They both ate and talk about the day.

“Eh Suzy, later tonight Kikwang will take me to a famous japanese club do you wanna come along?” Min asked knowing Suzy will object but she always wanted Suzy to go.

“Huh? Japanese club?” Suzy grinned.

“ ~I want to go have fun with you Min, but I don't want to be the third wheel.~” thought to herself.

“Its okay yesterday I had a nice walk around you go ahead.” Suzy said

“Are you sure?” Min stopped eating and stared at Suzy

“Of course.” Suzy smiled