Bad Yoseob :(

Tricked Love

“Sir, where is Yoseob?” Suzy asked the counter men who she thought it was Yoseob's step dad. The guy gave her a grumpy glare and turned away. “No wonder Yoseob said you are mean you are. Humph.” Suzy grabbed her bag and her purse. She walked out of the motel with all of her things getting ready to go to the air port.

“I am still not familiar with this place yet, how do I get to the air port. I don't even know what air port in Japanese is.” She was now afraid.

“Suzy!” a voice called for her. It was Yoseob. “Where are you going?” he asked worried.

“I have to go back to Korea.” she smiled.

“Uh...” ~ no I did not waste some money on her for nothing~ Yoseob bite his bottom lips. “Lets go play first.” he pulled her away. Since she only had her carry bag and purse she carried them with her.

“Come On.” he lead her into a large arcade inside the mall. It was filled with so many teens. They were all paying DDR, taking photos, and eating. All the guys stared at Suzy as she entered. Yoseob pulled her to play DDR wit him and then they shot some zombie on the screen, and played Mario.

They played the whole day together by the time she realized it was already 8:30p.m.

“Oh! if I don't go now I won't catch the plane.” she stopped Yoseob from shotting the animals.

“Let me get you some dinner first.” he gave her an innocent smiled again. She nodded and they walked out of the mall into a little stand outside.

“Suzy the table is a little dirty why don;t you go wash your hands. There is a public restroom over there.” Yoseob sat down and looked at the menu.

“Sure.” She clapped her hands at the yummy smell and stood up to go wash her hands.

“Too easy.” Yoseob said after she left. She left her purse on top of the table and he bag was under it. He searched her bag. “$300?” then he looked in her bag. “Yes another $400.” he grabbed the money in her purse and bag and rushed off before Suzy could come back. He ran behind a big building and laugh hard to himself.

“Yoseob what do you want to eat?” Suzy asked wiping her hands on her shirt.

“Yoseob?” she looked and he was gone and purse was empty. Tears buildup in her eyes. She looked around and saw no one she knows now.

“hahahah...what a stupid girl.” Yoseob laughed and turned to look at one last time. He saw her tear up but not sobbing or going crazy like all the other girls.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can anyone suggest you favorite couple except Suzy? As much as you want Please I really need it.

Just comment it.