10

Tricked Love

Suzy’s  tears stream down her cheeks and she took her empty purse and bag of clothes and started to walk off crying silently. Yoseob was about to laugh and walk off but his body wouldn't move and the laughter didn't come out.

“Eh what is wrong with me?” he asked himself and touched his forehead. His eyes followed Suzy walking like a dead person away. He decided just to follow her so she won't get hurt or anything. Suzy's eyes still fill with tears she walked around and stared like she has never been to this place. It was like a whole new world to her. Her watered eyes wonder the busy streets and people.

She heard a boy called her. “Yoseob? Where did you go?”

Then two drunk Japanese guy came and started bugging Suzy.

“Ehh...Kawaii!” one guy said and touched Suzy's chin.

“Get away from me.” Suzy cried and walked faster away with the guy waking after her.

“Yoseob who cares you got your money now go.” Yoseob scold himself.

“HEY! Yamero!!!” The guy yelled at Suzy and grabbed her arm.

“HEY! Orinasai kanojyo!(let go of her*sorry if it is wrong)” Yoseob shouted and punched the drunk guy across his face. Suzy quickly ran into the arms of Yoseob. Yoseob was shocked and was not sure what to do. “Hey its okay, while you were gone someone robbed your money but I chased after them and I came back but you were gone and I just found you in time.” he lied but was worried.

Suzy cried in his arms and held his shirt tight. Yoseob could feel her fist clutching his t-shirt.

Yoseob dragged Suzy back to the little motel before. “Stop crying.” he said as she was still crying but just not as hard. He pulled her into his room and set her bag on the mini table by the corner. Yoseob's room was small, the lights were dim and seems to flicker a lot. It was clean but had some clothes and jewelry scatter on the ground. “You can sleep here.” he smiled and pointed to his little on the ground bed. “It is okay. Even though they took your money at least you still have your clothes and bag.” Yoseob lied as he still had her money in his pocket. This made her cry even more. “It is okay.” he said and kneel down to her who was sitting on the bed now. He gently wiped her tears away. “We have not had dinner yet let me go get something for us.” with that and he left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my next story would be titled First Love I hope you would like it.

Comments?