14 :D

Tricked Love

The next morning Yoseob woke up and saw that the blinds were open which he never open them. He saw a little pink note on the mini table.

~MORNING YOSEOB
Here are the medicines for you. When you wake up take 1 every 2 hours!
Have a happy nappy day! Don't worry I will take care of the stand for you!
^-^
Suzy~

Yoseob looked at the clock it was already 12p.m. He quickly washed up and went out for Suzy. It was cold so he grabbed an extra jacket for her.

It was even colder today as he walked down the streets. He finally spotted her by the corner. Suzy was smiling and rubbing her hands together.

“Hey! Stop. Here look at. Pretty necklaces!” Suzy said to the girls who walked by with her broken English. She smiled and show a mirror to the girls who stopped and tried on the necklaces. “Dōmo arigatō !” she looked as if there was no worry in her life Yoseob stared at her.

“Suzy.” Yoseob said as he was closer now.

“Yoseob what are you doing here? Why didn't you sleep in.” She placed her hands on her hips.

“If I let you continue this no one would want to buy things from me.” He laughed but notice that she was sniffing and she kept rubbing her hands together. “Oh here.” he handed her one of his jacket.

“Thanks.” she took the jacket and wore it. “Hey come here and see the bracelets.” she shouted to two Japanese boys. Yoseob didn't notice that he was smiling at her. She was so cute in his jacket that looked 10 sizes too big on her.

Why is she so nice to me? He thought to himself. He felt Suzy's money that he have not used yet in his pockets.

~Flash Back

“$8.00” the cashier said.

He took out Suzy's money and stared at it.

“$8.00.” she said again.

“Oh sorry. “ he said and put Suzy's money back and grabbed his wallet.

~~End Flash Back

“Yoseob, didn't you hear me?” Suzy laughed playfully hitting his head.

“It is cold how about we go play today?” he asked.

“But what about your stand?” she pointed to the stand.

“Its okay one day without work is okay.” he said and pulled the cart away.