Yoseob

Tricked Love

“Miss, are you Korean?” He said from behind the mini stroller.

“Hi! Yeah I am. You too?” Suzy smiled.

“Yeah, my name is Yoseob.” he took out his hand.

“My name is Suzy.” he laughed and shook his hand.

“I am guessing you don't know much Japanese. Are you here on vacation?” He asked trying to sound innocent.

“Yeah my friend and I, but she left with her boyfriend.” Suzy pouted. Then her stomach growl again loud.

“Are you hungry? I know a good place to et for not a lot of money.” he offer nicely without sounding like a ert. Suzy wasn't sure if she could trust him, but he is the only one who can help her now.

“Don't worry it is just over the streets.” Yoseob said

“Okay.” Suzy smiled.

Suzy and Yoseob crossed the street with Yoseob's cart and stopped at a little corner shop.

“I hope you don't mind eating noodles. This place has the best noodles.” He explain sitting down.

 Ya Tou just nodded and looked around the place, it was nice, clean, and everyone looked nice too.

“Tetsudatte kuremasuka?(Can I get help)” he asked a waiter.

“Ni amai soba.(2 sweete soba a kind of noodle in Japan)”

After a while the waiter came back and serve two sweet soba. Suzy clap her hands together and took a deep breath of the sweet smell.

“Thank you Yoseob.” she said and started to slurp her noodles. “Sorry,” she apologizes as she was slurping to loud and wiped .

“It's okay Suzy, in Japan if you slurp loud it is a good thing.” He smiled and slurp his noodles really loud. Suzy laugh and started slurping loud as well.

“Eh?” Yoseob's phone started to ring. “I'm sorry I have to take this call.” he walked out of the booth. Suzy didn't mind she wanted to finish her noodles.

“Ha. Yes another free dinner for me.” Yoseob laughed and watched Suzy still eating in there. He turned around and wheel his cart away.

 “Wahhh...that was delicious.” Suzy complimented but stared around for Yoseob. Suzy was about to stand when the waiter came back and wouldn't let her go.

“What are you saying I don't understand Japanese. Eh..Uh...Wakarimasen.(i dont understand)” she said with broken Japanese.

“You no pay. You no go.” the waiter said with worst broken English.

“HUH!?...um...Kore wa ikura ?(how much)” Suzy held her tiny pocket purse.

“$3444(JPY so $36 in USD).” the waiter said.

“$3444!?” Suzy frown but handed him the money.