2

Tricked Love

“Okay. I have to go now but you have fun okay. Isn't that why we are here?” Min smiled and left.

“Yeah fun. We are suppose to have fun together.

“Aish...waiting in here is soo boring.” Suzy flip onto her back on the bed. She turned to look at the clock Min left at 7.05 and” Suzy kicked the air.

now it is 8:25. “I can't stand this quiet place no more.” she grabbed her purse and headed out.

Suzy walked into the restaurant. “Hrmm...” she looked up at the chart. *grumble*

“Aiyo. Stupid stomach you must be hungry. Ohh...but the price will eat us up if we buy food here.” she patted her stomach and she went out of the hotel.

Suzy walked into the night market. “Hey it looks just like Korea’s night market too. It wont be that hard to find food. “Octopus. Yuck no. Oyster Omelet. No. Small sausage in large sausage.” Suzy laugh. “Er...too oily.” she sigh at the food that she wasn't use to. “Pearl Milk tea!” she quickly ran to get a cup.

“Watashi wa ikani tasukete mo dekimasu ka(how can I help you)?” the boss asked her.

“Uh... Dono kurai no?(How much?)” Suzy tried to pronounce it as best as she could.

The man knew Suzy wasn't Japanese so he didn't say much but tried to help her. “$8.50” the guy tried to pronounce his English. Suzy smiled and handed him $8.50 in Japanese yen.(813 yen) He handed her a cup of pearl milk tea.

Suzy took sips from it and walked around the market some more. “I don't think this will fill my fat stomach.”

“Mite! Kawaii Ne!(Look! You are so cute!)” A voice shouted near by.

Suzy turned around to see the commotion. She saw a young guy selling necklaces, rings, bracelets, and mini cute items. “Eh Anata! kite kudasai!(You come here)” he pointed to Suzy. She was confused and wasn't sure what eh was saying but she went to look at his stuff.

“Wah! So cute!” Suzy picked up a silver necklace with a pink heart.

~His POV~

Yes a new customer. And she is Korean too easiest to fool.”

~End of POV~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always use Suzy as the main character ^_^