chapter 8 ^.^

Tricked Love

“How much?” she finally asked. She took the money out of her pocket and then she walked off to find him.

“Yoseob.” Shw saw him with a little crying girl. “What's wrong?” as she bend down towards Yoseob and the little girl's height.

“Maaa...Mama...”the little girl cried.

“Don't worry we will find your mom.” they both said at the same time. The stood up and saw a lady coming towards them.

“Honey why did you walk off!” the mom cried and pulled her child towards her. “Thank you.” she said and walked away with the girl.

Suzy smiled at him and handed him the mango ice shaved. Yoseob smiled and ate it.

“Yoseob thank you for taking me out today.” she smiled happily.

~~ YES! Tomorrow will be the day~ Yoseob was excited.

“No, it was my pleasure.” he said and waved her good night to her room.

After Suzy got to her room she laid down on her bed.

“Why do I feel so funny. Am I still hungry?” She talked to herself. “Why does every time we go eat I always pay?” she thought again. “hrmm maybe I am just thinking too much because he is too sweet. Am I?...no.” she laughed and closed her eyes then remember that about Min.

“Hello?” Min answer her phone.

“Min! Where are you?” Suzy asked worry.

“Suzy my mom just called and said my dad is really sick and just went into the emergency room. So I too the first flight back to Korea. I'm sorry!” Min was going to break into tears.

“It's okay Min, I still want to stay and wonder around. Please tell your mom I give your dad my blessing.” Suzy said and hung up. “I will leave tomorrow too.” Suzy got back up and started to back.