Chapter 17

Tricked Love

It has been a week now since Suzy came back from Japan. She hasn't called Yoseob nor has he called her, but she always had him in her mind. It was a school night and her little brother and mom had gone to bed. She took out her phone and stared went through the contact list.

“Mom, Home, Min, Jia, Fei.” she continue to say all of her contact list numbers. “Taemin. Myungsoo, Yoseob.” her voice trailed off Yoseob's name. “Yoseob.
She repeated. Her mind fought each other should she call him or not. She press call on Yoseob's number.

Suzy waited for him to picked up but she started want to back out. She was about to take the phone away from her ear when she heard someone answer.

“Hello?” his voice appeared. “Hello?”

“Uh hi Yoseob.” Suzy manage to choke out her words.

“Suzy?” Yoseob notice her voice. “What's going on?”

“Um what time is it over there?” she asked because it was now already 11p.m.

“12.” he said with a confuse voice.

“Why are you not asleep yet? Are you still sick? Do you still go out with your stand? Is the weather still cold?” She couldn't stop herself from asking a lot.

“Suzy, Suzy.” Yoseob chuckle over the phone. Yoseob was sitting in his dark room with the window still opened the only lights shining in the room was the moon. “Don't worry I am fine.”

“Uh...sorry.” She giggled.

“How are you? You are okay right? Don't miss me too much.” He smiled at his end of the line.

“Ehh...i was just bored.” She blushed and with that the awkward silent stole the moment. They both listen to each other breathe.

“Yoseob who are you talking to?” She heard a girl's voice interrupt the silence.

“Eh just my friend. I have to go now. Good Night.” He said and waited for her to say good bye.

“Oh okay. Goodnight.” She said and hung up. Who was that girl? Suzy thought to herself. He was in such a hurry to go after she ask. Does he have a girlfriend? Eh! Why should I care I am not his girlfriend. She rubber her temples and laid down on her bed.

-------

“Who were you talking to?” the girl asked again.

“Just a friend.” Yoseob smiled. “Go to bed okay.” Yoseob kissed the girl on the forehead and left.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  Who was that girl??