Chapter 16

Tricked Love

“Yoseob you didn't need to send me there. You should go and take care of your stand.” She tried to smile.

“It is okay .” He scratched his head and smiled back.

~It is now 12.00p.m. Flight to Korea please board now.~ the speaker lady announced.

“You better go.” He pointed up the the speaker and Suzy nodded. They both waved bye and she turned away. Yoseob watched her walk a couple step off then he turned and walked away as well. Before he could take 4 steps he felt someone against his back and arms crossed his side.

“Thank You.” He heard Suzy's voice peek behind him. “Thank You.” he could hear her voice began to stutter. He placed his hands onto of hers but felt her tighter her grip. It was as if she didn't want to let go.

“Silly Suzy.” Yoseob forced a smile on. “Don't cry.” he said and wiped her tear. “Give me your phone.” she handed him her phone. “Here anytime you miss me you can call me.” he said after he saved his number in there.

She smiled. “Thank you again.”

“Go on.” he said as the did a last call for departure. Suzy quickly gave him a real hug now and ran to the door waving bye for the last time.

“Suzy...i am really going to miss you.” Yoseob said waving back to her. “why is it so hard to watch you go.”

Suzy looked out at the foggy sky and the green lights waving under the plane as it slowly took off.

“Miss would you like snacks?” the flight attendant asked.

“Um. Can I have a turkey sandwich?” She asked hungrily.

“Oh I am sorry the turkey sandwich is only for first class but if you want it you might have to pay a little extra.” She said waiting for Suzy to reply.

She was really hungry but she was sure when her purse got stolen they took her money. “Hold on.” she said and opened her bag. Her eyes widen as she saw her money in her bag.

“Miss can you hurry.” the flight attendant asked nicely.

“Here” She gave her the money and took the turkey sandwich.

~~FLASH BACK(Yoseob)

As Suzy hugged him for real this time she didn't want to let go. Yoseob smiled and stuck her money back into her bag.

~~END FLASHBACK

She ate her sandwich silently as people chatter and slept away the ride.

“Noona, did you get me anything?” Suzy's little brother asked standing by her bedroom door.

“Of course silly.” Suzy smiled and reached in her bag. “I got you an original Dragon Ball Z manga!” She handed it to him.

“Thanks Noona!” he took it and already began to read it walking away.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry for the late update :(