5

Tricked Love

“Of course.” Suzy dropped back onto the bed. “Suzy what are you suppose to do huh?” Suzy looked out the window and saw Yoseob with his cart outside. Suzy quickly ran out the hotel and look for him.

“Ehhhh kawaii!” he praised one of his customers. She was happy and handed him $15 dollar for a necklace.

“Yoseob” Suzy called from behind.

Yoseob turned and saw her. He quickly turned back. What is she doing here?!

“Hi. I'm sorry what is your name again?” he had forgotten because he had talk to so many girls since last night but he remember her by her voice.

“Suzy.” she smiled. “How come yesterday you didn't come back?” she asked kind of suspicious.

“Oh I did come back but you left.” Yoseob covered up his tricked. “ My call took kind of long but I came back and the waiter said you left already.” he gave her an innocent I'm sorry smiled.

“Oh it is okay.” Suzy smiled.

“How about I treat you to dinner tonight?” He lift and held her hand. Suzy stared down at their hands.
Even though Suzy was pretty and cute she never dated anyone before and went out with any guy. His hand was warm even though the night was kind of chilly.

“Suzy, lets go eat over there at the noodles stand. I hope you don't mind, but they have great ramen noodles.” Yoseob tricked her into buying her cheap food.

“Silly it's Suzy and I don't mind I am hungry.” Suzy laughed.  Yoseob scratched his head but was scared she would find out.

They went to sit in a little cart noodle stand. They made fresh noodles there right infront of you and you eat right there. Yoseob ordered 2 normal ramen cup of noodles.

“This is the best thing.” Yoseob said slurping loud. Suzy giggled and slurped loud after him. Yoseob slurp and got the soup on the side of his mouth Suzy smiled and wiped it off with a napkin. He was alarm by her action and he kind of moved back. Suzy blushed and stared down at her noodles.

After they got done eating Yoseob and Suzy began to stroll around with Yoseob's stand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The test was coming I need to review. I'm not going to update until friday or saturday. Hope that I would got a highscore so that I can go to Ukiss concert  ^_^