6

Tricked Love

“Hey it's getting late you should go.” Yoseob tried to get rid of her because she talked so much.

“Oh...” Suzy looked at her watched and it was 9.30p.m. Min probably isn't back yet.

 “Yeah I guess I should.” Suzy was a little sad because Yoseob was the only person she could talk to in Japan. Yoseob walked her to the hotel and they both waved bye.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Suzy awoke to the knock but she looked over at Min’s bed and she wasn't there. She got up and opened the door. She saw two security guard and angry Min yelling at them.

“Min what's wrong?” Suzy asked rubbing her eyes.

“Nothing Suzy I can handle it.” Min turned back to the guards

“Miss you need to take your things out now, we have other people who needs a room.” The buff guard said with a mono tone voice.

“What!? You can't just kick us out we already paid.” Suzy said confused. No one spoke. “Right Min.”
Min bite her thumb nails. “Min?”

“Okay we will leave just give us 10 minutes.” Min said pushing them out and closing the door.

“Min.” Suzy put her hands on her hips.

“I thought that Kikwang paid for us, but I guess he only paid for the first night and I used too much money now and I don't have enough money to even stay till noon.” Min fasten her words towards the end. Suzy mouthed dropped.

“Min if you are gonna keep this up my jaw might one day break off.” Suzy laughed. “Aiyo don't worry. We can just rent a little motel room down the street over there. I don't really like this place anyways.”

Suzy and Min dragged their luggage down the streets to a little motel. It was smaller, not as clean, but cheap enough for them to stay another week or so as they planned.

“Arigato” Min said to the grumpy counter man and took the key. Min and Suzy walked to their little room at the end of the hallway.

“Hey Suzy.” Min said setting her bags down on the floor. “I will be back later okay.”

“Min are you serious?” Suzy was getting annoyed.

“I just need to talk to Kikwang about what happened.” Min begged Suzy. Suzy nodded then Min sprint out the door. Suzy picked up the dirty room for a little while and decided to tour the place. She was backing down the halls when she bumped into someone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello I'm back the test was so hard >_< . I wish I passed them ^_^