Japan

Tricked Love

“Wah I’m so excited, Japan here I come” Suzy yelled while they were on the airport

“Yah be quite it’s so embarrassing” Min said

“Let’s go” Min continue

Suzy stumble in the Japanese airport with a bundle of luggage. She pulled the two big suitcase and had two sport bags around her shoulders.

“Min wait for me!” Suzy yelled from behind someone people.

“Why don’t you call the boy that you said to me?” Suzy continue

“Thanks Suzy. I had to give him a call before knowing for sure he will come pick us up.” Min said resting on the bench.

“Well...I think I am going to stay a few days after you leave. Andplus the other suit case doesn't have anything in it but my cosmetic and room for new clothes I am going to buy.” Suzy's mouth open into a big O and she plop down onto the bench.

“Who is this guy anyways?” Suzy asked picking at her nails.

“A guy I met online.” Min said as if she was proud of it.

“ONLINE!?” Suzy felt like dropping to the ground like those anime where they fall and have their feet sticking up in the air.

“Suzy there he is.” Min pointed to a silver sport car coming down their way.

“How do we know he is a good guy?” Suzy asked suspicious pouting .

“I have talk to him for over a year online. He is Korean but moved to Japan for schooling.” Min answer and waved to the guy in the car. “Hi Kikwang!”

“Hi.” he smiled at both girls and got out to help them. Suzy sat in the back while Min and Kikwang was in the front talking about who knows what. Suzy stared out at the bust Tokyo streets, so many stores and people. It was getting late too so the lights were shining so bright and many street markets started to open.

“This is one of the finest Hotel in Tokyo.” Kikwang said as he gave the key to the girls. “I'll wait down here for you.” he smirked.

Min and Suzy went up to their room which was on floor 3 room 303.

“Min what did he mean by he will wait down there?” Suzy asked when they reached their room and settle down.

“Can you go with us?” Min said as she reapply some make-up.

“I can't!” Suzy stood up from the chair. “What am I suppose to do there? I don't want to be the third wheeler but I don't want to be left alone.” Suzy grabbed Min's arm.

“Suzy.” Min grabbed her hands. “Ok, I will come back around10p.m. There is a restaurant down in the hotel, there is a night market right across the streets and plenty of stores around here.”

“But I don't even know any Japanese but hello, yes, no, and where is the bathroom and how much is does this cost.” Min giggle at the bathroom one