032

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

Jimin's POV

 

"Park Jimin! Your father is here"

He was? He really was?

I looked up at the officer standing in the door frame looking down on me.

That was the sign for me to get up. And so I did.

I got up and followed the officer slowly.

I didn't like him at all. Well, how could I like him? He kept yelling at me, made me look like I was the baddest person on earth. Oh wait, I was.
Of course I didn't like him.
But what should I do? I couldn't do anything against him.

 

And there he was. My "father" in all of his non-existent glory.

Why did I always have to deal with people I hated? What had I done to deserve this?
...Stupid question.

"I guess you'd like to talk to each other"

This made me laugh. As if one of us would like to talk.
I was surrounded with stupid and naive people. But wasn't I already used to it?

The officer grabbed my arm once again and brought me into an empty and grey room decorated with one single table and two chairs. My "father" had to follow us.

As soon as we both sat down in front of each other, the officer left the room, of course after he had warned us that he was going to watch us.

I've always loved how much trust people had in others... As if I'd commit a crime. But even my father was clever enough to not throw his fists at me while sitting in a police station.

He didn't even talk to me, not that I'd expected something different.

We just sat there, staring straight into each others eyes.

His eyes were empty, no emotions at all. Like always. I didn't even remember the time I last looked into his eyes for that long. But I guessed it was better like this because I got the urge to throw up while looking at him.

At least I could control myself and not vomit in front of him. The "peaceful silence" would've been gone immediately and I had actually liked not being punished by him. Not just because it was fun to watch him fight against his thoughts to kill me for bringing him there, also because I was just tired of it.
But if he'd be imprisoned wouldn't be too bad though.

So we just continued sitting there, not changing a single word, until the police officer came in to end our act of silence.

Thank you. For the first time, I was actually glad to see him.

 

 

No One's POV

 

"Finally" You said while grabbing your bag and going to the door of the hospital room you had stayed in. One more time, you turned around to check if you forgot something until you finally left this room.

"I'm glad that it's over" Hana gave you a heart-warming smile.

"Me too and- oh my god" You immediately stopped on your feet and widened your eyes.

"______? Everything alright?"

"My mom! Please tell me you've informed her!" The worry in your voice could clearly be heard and therefore Hana didn't wait any longer to calm you down.

"Don't worry. I've told her! But...ah..nevermind, just don't worry. Everything is fine" Hana gave you a weak smile without telling you the whole truth but you didn't mind. Actually, you just were distracted and didn't notice her not finishing her sentence.

"Oh gosh, I hope she wasn't too worried"

With that, you both made your way out of the hospital, waiting for your mother to pick you up, after you had called her.

You were a little afraid of seeing her because you weren't sure how she would react to this whole situation but you had decided to not let it bring you down.

 

A few minutes later, your mother parked her car on the street in front of you.

But before you could get in or even open the door, she came out an gave you a big bear hug. "I'm so glad you're alright..really"

"I've missed you mom"

"I've missed you too, honey"

She let go off you again and stared into your eyes. You just hoped that she wouldn't notice the mixed expression in your eyes.

"But...we have to talk when we get home" Her tone got more serious all of a sudden and you immediately knew what she was talking about. Although you wished you wouldn't.

You glanced over at Hana just to earn an encouraging smile, which wasn't encouraging at all.
All you could think of was Jimin and the fact that your mother probably hated him starting from this moment.

But it wasn't his fault...I shoudln't have went there with him. He couldn't do anything...It wasn't him...

You wanted to explain it right away but you couldn't. You couldn't tell them what was going on. And definitely not in front of your mothers car next to a hospital.
It had to be at another time, with another location and Jimin had to agree to it.

But..would you even see him again after this incident?

 

 

_______________________________

A/N:

DOUBLE UPDATE WUUUH! Hope you liked this one too, although it's a little short^^' :3 And do you think I should write in Jimin's POV more often? Because I actually do like it :3 Anyways, please subscribe, leave a comment and upvote if you like. See ya in the next chapter again. Love you :*