011

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

"What...is your problem?" You couldn't believe what he just said.

He's getting insane...What shall I do?! I have to do something against this! He's completely insane!

"What my problem is?" His facial expression changed. All you could see was hatred again.

"You are my problem"

Your heart stopped. It felt like nothing was around the both of you, everything was black. Your whole body ached and you couldn't move an inch.

What is this? What's happening here?

You looked into his eyes causing your heart to flinch.

I should've known...It was all my fault...

You looked down, feeling like tearing up but you couldn't. You just couldn't cry. Not here and not in front of him. He would just hate you even more.

Jimin stared at you, pissed, like he was about to punch you in the face.

"Think about it" He simply said and bumped against your shoulder before walking off.

Realizing what just has happened, you turned around.

"Jimin!" You shouted and walked up to him. "I'm sorry",you said while he was about to face you. "I didn't know that someone was listening...I just wanted to tell Hana...I'm sorry...I didn't meant to do that.."

Jimin didn't answer, he just looked at you.

"I promise you..I won't tell anyone anything about you ever again...I don't want to fight with you again, I'm getting sick of it..."

"You don't wanna fight with me?" Jimin scoffed. "It's your part to change that, ya know?"

"It's not just my part..." You mumbled, hoping he didnt hear it, but you were wrong.

"What?! Are you seriously telling me that it was my fault?!" Jimin raised his voice.

"Not really..." You looked at the ground.

"Then what?! I wouldn't be here, yelling at you, if you wouldn't have told everyone!"

He was right. He wouldn't be here, if you didn't tell Hana.

"I didn't tell everyone..." You said quietly.

Jimin glared at you. "Just leave me alone and don't ever think of talking to me again"

This were the last words you've heard from him that day before he walked away.

You didn't hold him back this time, you knew you shouldn't do it so you just watched him walk away.

It was too late to go back to school so you made your way back home.You told yourself to not say something about him ever again and just let him be. You didn't want to fight anymore. It hurt and you didn't have the strength for it. You had no idea why Jimin was acting like this and you were getting tired of trying to find out so you decided to concentrate on other things again. You just couldn't do this anymore.

You took out your phone and put your headphones in to listen to some music. You just wanted to calm down and think about something different while walking home.

No matter how hard you tried, your thoughts always brought you back to Jimin. Suddenly, a short scene, which you saw from the corner of your eyes during school, popped up in your mind.

 

*Flashback*

"What do you want from us?!"

You heard someone yelling. You immediately turned your head to where this came from. There you could see six guys gathering around...Jimin?! Your eyes widened and you decided to listen a bit.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Another boy hissed at Jimin.

What is happening here?

You noticed Jimin saying something but you couldn't really understand it. You were too far away and he was way too quiet.

"You know what you've done! Can't you just off?!" The guy who just said that pushed him away.

You coud feel Jimins anger raising but something was different. He didn't shout back or punched any of them.

What does that mean? I have to find out!

You continued watching them until Jimin slowly walked away.

"And don't you dare to come back!" A tall guy shouted at him.

You noticed Jimin clenching his fists, but he didn't turn around and just made his way.

What the hell was that? Such...s... You scoffed. How can they do this to him?

*End of Flashback*

 

You stopped walking and looked back. Nobody was there.

Who were they? I have to know what they have to do with him!

You just wanted to find that out before deleating him from your life completely. It really made you think why he didn't shout back and was like this.

You decided to talk with these guys as soon as you'd see them for the next time.

"Hopefully they'll tell me something about him.." You said to yourself with a quiet voice.

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________

A/N: SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER BUT HERE IT IS! ^-^ 2nd part of the double update :3 I didn't have the time to write more because of studying >.< WHATEVER hope you like it :3 Please leave a comment, upvote and subscribe ^-^ I'D BE REALLY HAPPY! ♥