013

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

"Hey...Is everything alright?" A calm voice brought you back to reality.

You wiped your tears away and looked up. "Huh? A-Ahh yeah..." You fake smiled a little to not worry the person in front of you.

You realized just now that the person was one of the group a few hours ago.

He must have been sure that you were thinking hard by looking at your facial expression.

"Yeah I know what you're thinking" He knelt down and looked at you smiling a little. "The others are just a little angry about Jimin and...everyone who has something to do with him... Don't take it serious."

You smiled at him and nodded. "Why aren't you at their place?"

"I..uhm..." The boy scratched the back of his head while a slight shade of pink appeared on his cheeks. "I was just...curious..."

"Huh?", you raised your eyebrows, "Curious? About what?"

He looked down avoiding your gaze but you didn't give in. "Tell me please~" You smiled at him.

"I wanted to know if you're alright..because of the others...and Jimin..."

Your cheeks became red by hearing what he just has said. 

"You're really different from this other guy...I think his name was...Namjoon?"

The guy nodded. "Yeah it was Namjoon hyung..." He paused a little. "I actually don't like what he's doing...Well...actually he isn't like this. Only when it comes to Jimin.... Okay not just Namjoon hyung, the whole group changes when it comes to Jimin."

You stared at him. "Why? ...Mind to tell me what has happened?"

"Uhm...I don't think I can tell you..." He looked at you with a guilty expression on his face. "I'm sorry~ But I think Namjoon hyung will kill me if I tell you"

You sighed a little, "Noo it's okay~", and flashed a smile at him. "By the way, my name is ______"

"Woah~ What a beautiful name" The boy smiled causing your heart to beat faster. "Thank you~ And what's yours?"

"Jungkook"

You smiled at his cute name.

"But I have to go now. Or else they'll start searching me..."

"Okay, then you really should go" You laughed a little receiving a heart-warming smile from Jungkook.

With that, he stood up, turned around and walked away leaving you there, alone. You watched him until you couldn't see him anymore.

He's kinda cute

You couldn't help but smile while thinking of him. But that just made you wonder even more what had happened with Jimin and these guys, because Jungkook definitely was a nice person, you were sure about that.

You decided to walk home and tried to forget what has happened because it bothered you way too much than it actually should.

You didn't take the way you usually would take because you wanted to walk around a little more.

 

All of a sudden, you heard someone shouting.

Your feet stopped walking immediately and you tried to figure out from where it came. After a second shout, you knew it and ran to this direction.

The shouts became louder. It wasn't just one person.

You somewhat were afraid to come closer because you could tell that they were really angry. Well, they sounded like some psychos who were about to kill each other.

But your feet still didn't stop so you arrived breathing heavily.

You couldn't believe what you saw at that moment. One guy laying on the ground and another one, much older, sitting on top of him and punching in his face. The one laying on the ground didn't move an inch and you were about to run up to them until it hit you. Jimin.

Your eyes grew wide and your heart began to beat like crazy. Every cell of your body wanted to help him.

Who the hell is this?! And why is he keep punching Jimins face?!

"JIMIN!" You couldn't hold it back anymore and run up to them. Just like your shout was some kind of a warning or a waking up call, Jimin pushed the older away.

You felt a little relieved seeing this but that faded soon. Jimin didn't wait for anything and pushed him down. Now he was the one punching the hell out of him.

"Jimin! Are you crazy?! Stop that!" You yelled at him still running. You could feel your eyes getting wet, that was too fast for you. You knew that Jimin was brutal, but you've never seen him like this before.

As you reached them finally, you grabbed Jimins shoulder and tried to pull him back, but without succeess. He just glared at you and yelled: "Let go off me!" But you didn't.

"Go away!!!" Jimin shouted causing you to take a step back. He stood up and looked at you. "Just go already!!!"

You noticed the older standing up too and walking up to Jimin. You wanted to warn him but it was already too late. The man jumped on Jimins back and was about to push him down but Jimin was faster. He threw him off, grabbed a big stone and threw it at his head.

Your heart stopped.

The man fell on the ground and didn't move anymore. He was unconscious.

"Oh my...", the only words you could say.

Jimin turned around and looked at you with an empty expression on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________

A/N:

I UPDATED! I'M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! AGAIN >.< But school began and I didn't have time >.< And last week I wasn't at home either >.< And I'm really sorry for this crappy chapter today but that was all I could write during my freetime >.< And my English is getting worse lol ANYWAY hope you like it though~ Please leave a comment, subscribe or even upvote :3333333 SEE YOU~ ♥