002

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

You felt like the rest of this lesson. You were so happy before that Jimin hadn't did anything to you yet, but you felt like you just ruined everything.

'I probably made me to his new 'victim' myself' You thought.

The scholl bell snapped you back to reality. You quickly packed your things and went out of the classroom with Hana. You just couldn't sit there any longer. The fear of Jimin scoffing at you cause of that killed you in the inside and you just wanted to walk away as soon as possible.
Sadly, this was just the first lesson of the day.

"Gosh, look at your face!" Hana suddenly said.

"W-What's with my face?!" You touched your cheeks to check if there's something on your face - obviously not.

"You look like someone scared the out of you!"

"R-Really?!" You eyes widened althought you knew it, since you really was scared.

You ran to the toilets to check yourself in the mirror. As soon as you could see your face, your heart stopped beating at this shocking view. You looked horrible and very ugly, just like you saw a ghost.

"Omo~"

"Like I said...Is it because of him?" Hana asked, looking at the mirror. You just nodded quietly.

"You shouldn't have said that this loud you know...just be careful and don't let him do anything to you! Try to be strong"

You listened to her, thinking of how to avoid him.

"We should go to the others now"

"You're right, we still have to tell them the 'great news'" Hana laughed at how you emphasized 'great news' as you both walked out of this room to go to your clique of friends, who were in another class than the both of you.
You always looked around hoping that Jimin isn't around. Luckily, he wasn't anywhere to see.

You sighed in relief as you hugged your friends feeling safe again.

"What's wrong? Did something bad happen?" Minjung asked curiously.

You laughed sarcastically thinking of him.

"Yeah, Jimin happened!" Hana spat it out. Minjungs expression turned serious. She didn't like him, too. Nobody of your clique liked him and you couldn't blame them for that.

"What did that brat again?!" Taeyeon, another friend of yours, asked in an annoyed tone.

"Actually he did nothing...except for the things he's normally doing..but...he switched classes.." Your friends eyes widened.

"Does that mean...?"

"Yes! He's now in our class for god's sake!" Hana said loudly. You immediately shut close, because Jimin still could be around and you didn't want to cause yourself more trouble.

"And the baddest thing is, I nearly shouted my negative reaction! He glared at me! He ing glared at me and is sitting right behind me!!! I'm freaking scared to death! What shall I do?!" You told them everything trying to stay as calm as possible. That wasn't that easy since you felt like Jimin was somewhere watching you.

Your friends hugged you to calm you down and comfort you.

"Just pay attention on what you're doing the next time so that it doesn't happen again! You can't let it happen again if you want to live!" Kyeongil said cupping your cheeks with her hands. You just nodded.

Suddenly the school bell rang again. Time to go.

You hugged your friends and took one last breath before walking away from them together with Hana. Kyeongil showed a 'thumbs up' quickly. You smiled at that and waved goodbye.

You actually had a free period now but you decided to stay in your classroom with Hana, full of hope that Jimin wouldn't stay.
But you were wrong. Jimin was there, sitting on his chair with his hands in his pocket.

He looked up at you since you were still standing at the entrance of the classroom. As soon as his eyes met with yours, you frowned.
Hana hit your arm and pulled you to your seat. You quickly sat down blaming yourself for staring at him like that. He'll probably get up and slap you for looking at him, you still could feel his glare on your back.

It scared you to death as you suddenly heard him get up from his seat. Hana just looked at you worried always checking whether you were alright or not.

You hold your breath as he walked past you and out of the classroom.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" Hana asked you worried. You let your breathe out and lowered your head sighing.

"I'm so scared.." Hana hugged you and patted your back as some other students rushed to your side.

"Are you alright?"

"What's his problem anyway?!"

"Did he do anything to you?"

"Someone should punch him in his face to show him how that feels!"

The students around you kept talking while you didn't move and just stayed quiet.

"I'll kill him if he does anything to you"

It made you smile a little knowing that there were actually some people who were liking you and caring for you.
You looked up at the guy who just said that. His name was Taewon.

"Don't do that, you might die if you're trying to kill him" You laughed a little.

At the same moment you saw someone sitting down behind you, but it wasn't Jimin, since he wasn't here.

Just as you wanted to warn him, Jimin walked in again. You looked at him not too conspicuous.

He wasn't looking at you at all. Where was he looking at?

Then it hit you, but it was already too late.
Jimin walked to that guy behind you and grabbed his collar roughly.

"Don't you know where you're sitting?!"

The guy looked like he was almost crying. "Y-You weren't here.." He stuttered.

Stupid.

Jimin strengthened his grip. "And?! It's still my place!" He nearly yelled at him.

"It's not your place just because you sit there bastard"

You immediately looked at the guy who just spoke. It was Taewon.

'He really wants to die...' You thought to youself.

Jimin let go of that poor boy and turned around very slowly. "What did you just call me?!" He stared right into his eyes.

"A bastard. And I meant it"

Your jaw dropped and your heartbeat was getting faster by every second. You didn't want him to get killed by Jimin but you couldn't do anything, although you were boiling with anger. You wanted to yell at him and slap his face but you couldn't. You couldn't move or say anything. In fact, you heard the sound of a punch. A hard one.
That brought you back to reality.

Jimin grabbed his collar and threw another punch at him. His lips started bleeding but he didn't fight back, he just let himself being beaten up by Jimin.

"Oppa! Please let go of him!" Suddenly someone had the guts to say something. You looked at the girl shocked.

'Oh no..please be careful'

Jimin turned his head to face her still grabbing Taewons collar harshly.

"Don't call me that!" He said in a dangerous tone.

"I-I'm sorry! B-But please let him go"

Jimin scoffed and pushed Taewon away.

He did what she wanted.

Taewon stumbled back but gladly someone catched him so that he couldn't fall to the ground. Jimin just rushed out of the room.

"Are you okay?" You ran towards Taewon and checked his still bleeding lips. Since Jimin was away, you could finally make yourself useful again.

"I'm totally fine" He just smiled at you. You sighed and fell back on your seat.

"I wish I'd be as strong as you"

"You are" He smiled at you. "You just shouldn't show your weak and scared side"

You sighed again looking at Hana who was worried about you again.

"I wish I could just walk up to him, slap him and yell at his face! I want him to feel what an he is! I actually wouldn't say something like this, but he seriously went too far!" You were really angry but you just couldn't do anything.

After a few minutes your teacher came in.

Luckily, it didn't look like something bad had happened because everyone was already back at his own seat.
Except for Jimin.

"He'll probably skip this class" You said to Hana.

You couldn't concentrate within this lesson and you wanted to go home. Home was the only place where you could relax, school was like hell for you. And that was all his fault.

You almost fell asleep as the bell finally rang.

Yawning, you packed your stuff and hugged Hana. "I'm sorry, I'll go now. I just wanna forget about that.." You quickly said to her.

"It's okay, I understand" Hana hugged you one last time before you walked off.

You left the school and walked along the streets. The wind was cold. It was already fall. The streets were filled with the beautiful colored leaves. Everything was yellow, orange and red. It was really peaceful.
You smiled at the view.

You made your way to the little passage as you saw someone leaning against the wall.

It was him.

'Oh my...Just walk past him...' You kept on walking although you'd rather run away and never go home, but you didn't turn around. 'Just a few more steps...Yes I did it!' You smiled a little cause you managed it to walk past him.

"Yah!"

You immediately stopped and hold your breath. 'He didn't mean me, did he?'

You heard footsteps behind you coming closer slowly.

'...'

 

 

 

_________________________________

A/N: I updated :D How do you like it so far? :3 What do you think is he going to do with her?
Anyway don't forget to subscribe and comment ^-^ And don't be a silent reader~
Oh and I just wanted to ask if I should change the 'You' part and replace it with an OC because I think it's easier for me..soo..what do you think? :)

..I just realised what I actually wrote lol XD Don't hate me >.< The next chapter won't be as boring as this, I promise! >.<