019

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

You reached your home after a few more minutes when you realized that you really just skipped school.

Oh my gosh, my mum will probably kill me...But I have to do this now...

So you took a deep breath and opened the door. "Mum?" You shouted waiting for your mother to answer but no answer came.

"Maybe she's not here today?" Jimin suddenly said from behind you.

"But she actually doesn't have to work today...maybe she's just at the grocery store or somewhere else..."

"Yeah..."

You noticed Jimin looking around still with his hands in his pockets.

"Anyway....uhm...I guess you'll refuse to sleep in my room, so how about the couch?" You pointed at the living room with a little grin on your face but Jimin just stared at you.

But then he nodded after a while. "Sure, why not"

I guess he didn't like what I've said...

 

"Is your mum okay with me staying here?"

"I hope so.." Your voice was silent while answering him. Honestly, you had no idea if your mother would be okay with it. But maybe she has changed her mind after the thing with the hospital? You could just hope that she did. At least a little.

"You can bring your stuff into my room for now until we know more" You gave him a bright smile before walking up to your room with him following you.

 

"You don't want to go back to school right?" You asked him but you already knew the answer.

"Do I look like I wanna?" Jimin scoffed at you.

"Not really..." You looked at the ground trying to avoid his gaze. "I...also don't wanna go back" 

As soon as you've said this, he stared at you with a shocked expression. "Wow...I've never thought of you not wanting to go to school!" Jimin laughed causing you to roll your eyes. "I'm terribly sorry for crashing your imagination of my nerdy self."

Without saying anything else, you turned around and headed downstairs again. After a while, you heard his footsteps behind you.

"Yah"

And so you stopped walking.

"What about we're going somewhere?"

Your heart stopped. You couldn't believe what he just has said. Jimin wanted to go with you and hang out?! He must've been crazy, probably on drugs. But you couldn't help but smile a little at this. It somehow made your heart melt in all possible ways. You felt the warmth in your body rising just by this simple sentence. Deep in your heart, you knew you were falling for him but you didn't allow yourself to accept that. You couldn't love the schools most hated person. You were used to hate him too but now that you knew that it wasn't his real self, something changed with every glance you took from him.

You turned around hoping that your face wasn't all red and nodded a little. "But where should we go?"

"Just somewhere..."

His answer wasn't really convincing neither helpful but you knew he would make something out of it.

 

You locked the door as soon as you both went outside.

"I know a good place" Jimin suddenly said with a slow voice causing you to look at him.

"Just follow me" He didn't look at you but started to walk immediately so you had to follow him.

It was a comfortable and awkward walk at the same time. You liked him being like this but you also were a little afraid of what might could happen since you both were alone again and you were pretty sure that he didn't want to go somewhere crowded. But it still was a peaceful moment although it was a little uncomfortable since neither he or you said something. But you liked to walk with him so you didn't even dare to kill this moment with a stupid sentence coming from you.

 

"We're here" Jimin said as you reached a small yet beautiful field covered with flowers. Flowers you've never seen in your entire life. You were stunned by the view in front of you.

"How comes that I've never heard of this place? I was born in this town, how can I not know this?!" 

You noticed Jimin smiling causing your heart to melt even more.

Jimin then walked straight into the middle of the flowers and looked back at you because you still were busy staring at the scene in front of you.

"Come here. I bet you wanna lie down in the flowers."

With this, he snapped you back to reality and you could tell that your eyes were shining like a star. He was right. You'd love to lie down there. Especially with him next to you. 

And so you walked up to him and didn't wait any longer. You simply did as you were told, and so he did. 

You closed your eyes but it didn't take long until he opened his mouth again.

"My mother is dead."

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________

A/N:

Hey guys! SORRY! CLIFFHANGER AGAIN >.< I know it's kinda boring...but I promise...the next one will be more exciting as you probably can tell :D Hopefully I'm able to update in a few days BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO! I don't want you guys to wait so long Q_Q XD But I really should start doing school stuff again *throws up* or else my stomach might explode...lol no but it won't get better with all that stress and stuff...ANYWAY hope you enjoy it though xD Please subscribe, comment and upvote :3 LOVE YOU AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! <3