020

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

"My mother is dead..."

"...What?" You opened your eyes immediately regretting what you just has said.

"She's dead...It's my dads fault"

You sat up and looked at him with a mixed expression. Jimin still lied there with his arms crossed behind his head, looking at you. His eyes were full of sorrow and hatred.

"I hate him so much..."

"Don't say something like this, you'll regret it afterwards.."

"I'll never regret this" With that, he sat up. "Believe me"

You tried to, but it was hard.

"He's sick. Psychical..." Jimin turned his head and stared straight ahead. You could tell that it was hard for him to speak it out loud, to confront everything in front of you.

"You don't have to tell me"

"But I want to"

This somehow made you smile although you thought it was wrong to smile at this now.

"I...my mother kept hooking up with someone else...so my father freaked out and went insane. He started to punch her and in the end he pushed her to the ground and her head hit the door frame..." 

He clenched his jaw while remembering his past.

"She lost her consciousness and died because of the loss of blood..."

"...And what about you?" You hesitated a little while asking because you were afraid that you might hurt him or make him angry.

"I...just stood there and...watched them..." 

After hearing this, you immediately felt bad for him that he had to watch this scene and go through every of this alone.

Since you didn't know what to say, you just looked away from him and stared into nothing.

"He was always like this...He didn't even care of us like a real father should. He never cared for us and still doesn't..."

"Jimin..."

"...Be quiet" He looked at you. It really hurt to see that expression on his face. You wanted to embrace him in your arms and never let him go. You wanted to tell him that it's okay, that everything will be alright soon but you couldn't. It was like you were frozen, your muscles felt weak and your heart hurt. So bad that it brought you to tears, but you couldn't cry now. It wouldn't help at all, it would just make everything worse.

"Just be quiet and listen...or don't you want me to tell you?" 

It was a rethorical question. Sure, you wanted him to tell you but you wouldn't say that and he knew that but he would tell you anyway.

So he looked away again and sighed. 

"After my mother was gone, it was even worse to live with him...Just look at my face. It's all screwed up... I really hate him... He always made me guilty for things I didn't do..." Jimin paused for a while. "He even tried to kill me...more than just once"

Now it was really hard to hold your tears back. You quickly wiped your eyes and looked around to watch the flowers swinging in the wind. Suddenly, this place felt very familiar to you.

I know this place...It's the one of my dream!

Your dream came back into your mind. Jimin laying in the field and then you saw the dark looking man standing in the background. His back were still facing you and as soon as you recognized the man, you almost choked on your own spit.

Now everything makes sense...

The man in the background is his father! And he had abused Jimin right before you've reached this place. 

You looked back at Jimin checking if he was alright. It really was this place in your dream, it really was Jimin and it really was his father. You've seen him before. But why would you dream such a thing? Particularly when you didn't know any of this?

"Jimin?"

"I'm not done yet" He nearly glared at you.

"I'm sorry...but please, it's important..." You told him and sighed a little. 

Jimin just raised his eyebrows. "Go ahead then"

"I had a dream of you...here...with your father"

"What?"

You knew he would react like this so you just continued telling him every detail. But he didn't say anything and it looked like he wasn't even surprised.

"I just...thought you would like to know because-"

"Yeah I know" He cutted you off.

The look in his eyes was getting more and more unbearable but you had to go through it.

"Well...your dream was really close to reality...that's kinda weird" Jimin smiled a little what made your heart skip a beat. You were really happy that he was able to smile.

"But like I've said...He was always like this and that's why he even threw me out.... I guess he just didn't like me meeting you after the incident with my mother. He hates females now"

You nodded slowly.

"And..." Jimin looked up at you. "Don't you dare to tell anyone. If you do-"

"I won't" This time you cutted him off. "I will never tell anyone, I promise. I really do."

His body still was tensed up but you knew he was starting to trust you because well, he wouldn't tell you if wouldn't.

You looked over at him and placed your hand upon his lap causing him to look at it briefly. "Jimin..." You took a deep breath. "Please let me help you...I don't want you to go through this all alone anymore. And I'm pretty sure you're sick of living this life so....let me help you. Just let me try it and then you still can say no."

He stared at you with a blank expression for quite a long time until he grabbed your hand and pushed it off. "Okay."

"...Really?" You had to make sure that he wasn't kidding but he wasn't. Jimin really wanted you to help him. You felt so relieved that even a little tear started to roll down your cheek which you wiped away immediately. A weak smile appeared on your face and you could feel your body warm up. He only allowed you to help him, why did you like it that much? Something was really wrong with you but you didn't care. You had to concentrate on him now, how you could help him. Therefore, you needed some really good ideas.

"I'll give my best" You said with a comforting voice having a warm smile on your face. 

Jimin turned his head to you and stared into your eyes without saying anything. His eyes were so beautiful. The shape, the color, just everything. Even his expression, althought it still was hard to look at.

You couldn't help but also glance at him. His face was so handsome even with injuries.

Jimin looked away for a while but then he turned his head again and continued to look at you but this time more intensive. 

You were lost in his gaze. It was like everything around the two of you were gone within seconds. The beautiful colored flowers, the deep blue sky, the warm sun. Only the two of you were left. Your mind was getting crazy by just looking at him. This moment was just perfect for you and you sincerely hoped that it would last forever. But maybe things would get even better between the two of you when you're helping him. You still couldn't believe that he actually agreed to that.

As his gaze slowly went down to your slightly openend lips, your heart began to race. You could feel the heat in your cheeks and your whole body rising with every second passing by. Your stomach felt like somebody was kneading it, you had to make sure not to throw up.

As he looked back into your eyes, it was over for you. You were completely lost and didn't know what to do anymore. His expression changed but you couldn't really make something out of it. It was softer and made you feel save but also weak at the same time. 

Your loud heartbeat was distracting you so that you didn't even notice him placing his hand on your cheek. You just stared at him with widened eyes, completely confused.

Oh my god, what is he doing?! He's not doing what I think he is, right?

Everything happened so fast, you didn't know what to do, you couldn't even think clear anymore. But you needed to clear your thoughts now. 

Jimin came closer until his lips were only a few inches away from yours.

Close your eyes. Just close your freaking eyes!

But it was already too late.

His lips brushed against yours and he gave you a soft yet lustful kiss.

The world stopped around you. His lips were so soft. You immediately closed your eyes feeling every part of his body which was touching you. It was perfect. You didn't want to let go off him. You wanted him to be yours. 

What was that? Why did he do that? You didn't care at this moment, you only wanted to remain this kiss.

But then he already pulled back. Such a short moment, but it was worth it.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at him. The sadness and anger in his eyes were gone. They were now filled with..love.

But all of a sudden, he looked away and got up.

"Jimin?" You stared at him feeling bad and got up to follow him.

All the positive thoughts of this peaceful moment were gone and your heart suddenly began to hurt.

He slowed down a little but didn't look back at you. "Don't tell anyone"

"'I won't", was all you could say or better mumble and so you continued walking behind him looking on the ground trying not to break out into tears. You didn't even know why you were hurt. He probably was just surprised by himself but that action still hurt...

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________

A/N:

YEAH I DID IT! I UPDATED AGAIN! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE! Everyone has waited for this right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think! And don't forget to subscribe and upvote :D LOVE Y'ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! 

Oh and by the way...THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I'VE JUST REACHED 200 SUBSCRIBERS! SERIOUSLY THANK YOU! OMG I'M DYING HERE BECAUSE OF THIS! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU! I REALLY REAAALLLYYY DO APPRECIATE THAT! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥