021

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

"Jimin"

You were on the way back home when you called out his name.

He hesitated first but turned around afterwards to face you.

"Why...did you do this?" 

You didn't have to name it because he knew exactly what you've meant but he just shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

"Jimin...", you started again, "You can't just kiss me and then pretend like it was nothing!" 

Your sudden burst caused him off guard and you could tell that he wasn't happy at all that you just said that but you didn't care. You were hurt after all. Hurt by his action. 

Whenever you thought back, you didn't had the cute butterfly feelings in your stomach, all you could feel was pain. He did kiss you, but this reaction was unnecessary. At least he could have told you why he did that.

"I've never pretended that it was nothing...That's just your point of view" He finally said. 

"You gotta be kidding me! My point of view?! You were kissing me all of a sudden and then you just walked off!"

"That's not pretending like it was nothing..."

He really pissed you off at that moment. How could he do that? Didn't he know that he just made everything worse? With every sentence coming out of his mouth, it felt like he shoved a knife deeper into your heart.

"Are you ing serious?!" You nearly yelled at him feeling your eyes getting wet.

"And what the is your problem? It was just a kiss"

"Just a kiss?!"

You couldn't believe what he just has said. Just a kiss? So that was what he was thinking about it. And you felt sorry for him before... 

All you knew was that you never wanted to see him again. He should just fade. Fade to black.

You wished that you never had met him or to turn back the time because all he did was ripping your heart out.

"You're just so..." You looked at him with a hurt expression.

"Just so...?"

But you couldn't finish your sentence, you just shook your head and walked away. 

You couldn't stand it anymore, you just wanted to cry your heart out and forget about him, but that was impossible.

 

Jimin's POV

"Just so....?"

She didn't answer me, just shook her head and walked away.

I was such an idiot. Why did I kiss her in the first place? I shouldn't have done this...I just ed up everything... Now she was hurt again...because of me. 

I didn't know what I was doing. I wished I could just walk up to her and tell her how mush she meant for me but I couldn't.

I was standing there, watching her walk away...

What the heck was wrong with me? I told her everything, I wanted her to help me and I was glad she agreed because I really didn't want to live this life anymore. I hated hurting everyone, I didn't want to be like him, like my 'father'. I wanted to live my own life, a peaceful life but I was doing the total opposite... And there it went...my love walking away from me...Why? Cause I hurt her again.

I felt different around her...Finally someone where I could be myself...at least for a short moment. But that was the problem...I kissed her and it felt great but then everything came back and it was like someone else went into my body controlling me from head to toe. I couldn't do anything about it...that's why I was hurting everyone... I needed to do something, but how? Although I might seemed strong, I was not. I was dying from the inside. I needed her, I needed her to help me.

 

With that I decided to fight against the monster inside me once more to bring her back to me. 

I had to do this. It would be really difficult but worth it.

And so my feet started moving, faster and faster until I could see her clear again.

 

No One's POV

"______!"

You heard someone shout your name from behind you. The voice was really familiar to you. It sounded like...Jimin?!

You immediately stopped, wiped your tears away and turned around revealing a heavily breathing Jimin in front of you.

"What..." You were really surprised by this because you had no clue why he should run after you. He didn't have a reason for this, did he?

"I'm sorry"

Jimin opened his arms and embraced you all of a sudden leaving you with widened eyes and a crazy going heartbeat.

"Jimin? What...what's wrong?" You finally managed to say something as he let you go again. 

"I have to make it short...Or else I won't be able to say this"

He looked down once but then he looked into your eyes again.

"Are you...okay?"

You were really worried about him at this moment because you had expected everything except for this!

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you. It wasn't me, you know. I've told you before. Please, you have to help me, I'm really going crazy here. I can't handle myself anymore, you know that. What I did was wrong, I just...I don't know why I just walked off...I...actually really liked the...kiss"

This was just too much for you. He kept confusing you with what he was saying but the last part was just...overwhelming.

"I...like you...Please...whenever I hurt you, it's not me. I'd never hurt you"

What the heck was happening? He sounded so desperate. You felt so bad, more than ever.

You wanted to slap yourself for having wanted him to fade. He had told you before what was wrong with him, you should've believed him.

I was totally overreacting...

"Jimin...what..."

"No, don't say anything, just...I don't know...just help me"

"I will help you, I promise"

You stared deep into his eyes. He looked like he was about to cry. It was heartbreaking to see him like that, he really needed your help.

'I...like you...'

But you couldn't get this sentence out of your head. 

So it wasn't 'just a kiss'. It was real.

You had to force yourself not to smile like an idiot because of this. It would be wrong at that moment.

"Thank you...seriously..."

You gave him a weak smile trying to comfort him a little. "Shall we do something else now?" You wanted to distract him first. You needed to make sure that it was okay and that you would do everything for him. "Go home? Or get ourselves some ice cream?"

Jimin stared at you a few more seconds until he opened his mouth. "Ice cream would be good" He gave you a weak smile causing your heart to melt again. 

You were relieved to hear that and so you both made your way up to the next ice cream parlor.

 

 

 

___________________________

A/N:

HEY! I'M BACK! lol she's kinda overreacting but who cares XD And here is the precious point of view of Jimin which some of you have requested ;D I hope you liked this one <3 Please subscribe, comment and upvote! See you in the next chapter! Love y'all <3