008

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

You couldn't sleep that night because you always thought about what will happen when you're going to school again. Luckily it was sunday so you had one more day to live.

Why the hell did I do this?! I'm really an ...He'll kill me and just hate me even more than he's already doing now...if that's even possible...Aiiiiisshhh what shall I do now?! ...Maybe Hana has an idea...

You wanted to go to the cinema with Hana this day so you took a shower and got ready while imagining your death.

After you were done, you went into the living room to watch tv, because you had no idea what you should do now. It was 9am and you wished you were in your bed, sleeping like an angel, but no. You got your revenge with this. Sadly, this was just the beginning.

You sighed heavily as you fell onto the sofa and the tv. While switching through the channels, you noticed almost everywhere was commercial break.

Really?...Why are you doing this to me~?

You got up and walked into the kitchen with slow and heavy steps. You opened the fridge and found...nothing. Nothing to eat.

With a grumbling stomach and an already bad mood, you walked back to your seat in front of the tv. You took out your mobile and looked at your pictures so that you were doing something while it still was commercial break on like every channel.

The whole morning you were just sitting in front of the tv, searching for something good to watch, being hungry and playing with your mobile until it finally was afternoon, so you didn't have to be bored anymore.

Hana just arrived at your house to pick you up as you got up to look in the fridge for the 100th time. As you heard the door bell ringing, your smile grew all over your face and you didn't think of eating anymore and just went straight to the door to open it.

You greeted Hana happily before going outside too to lock the door since nobody was at home except for you. You both took the bus to the city again. But this time you just wanted to go to the cinema to watch a cute and romantic movie.

 

At the cinema you bought yourself and Hana some popcorn and drinks, after buying the tickets, to enjoy the movie better. But because you were quite early you still had to wait a little until you were allowed to get in.

After a few more minutes they finally let you in. With a bright smile on your face you searched your seats and sat down. Luckily you nearly had the best seats you could have to watch this movie. Hana smiled at you, realizing it too.

You both had been talking a little until the advertisments before the movie started. You grabbed a hand full of popcorn and led it to your mouth.

Finally, the movie started and your eyes were locked to the screen since the first minute.

 

During the whole movie you stared at the screen with an intense look on your face. You really loved this movie although it was a typical drama but it had something about it what you really liked. It let you remember something but you didn't really know what it was. Expecially this one scene. The main character, Mina was her name, was getting beaten up by her ex-boyfriend, just because she didn't love him anymore. Mina was crying and had injuries all over his face after her ex-boyfriend left her room.

While watching this scene, Jimin's face came into your mind all of a sudden. This brought you back to reality and let you think of him. You also thought of the dream you had. The boy was crying and was covered with injuries and scars too. Just like this girl in the movie. And the scary man in the background...Maybe he had something to do with his condition at that moment. Your thoughts brought you back to Jimin again. You thought of the scene when he was crying.

What if...What if the boy in my dream really was Jimin like Hana said? What if this man had beaten him up or something? ...But...what does that mean?

You looked to Hana who was busy focusing on the movie. But you just couldn't concentrate on it at this moment.

What if I'm right with my speculation? What if it really was Jimin and this man did this to him? ..And...what if..something like this would be reality? Could this be possible? He was crying...but he didn't have scars or something..or maybe I just didn't realize it? What if something like this was the cause for his actions now..?

You couldn't think clear anymore, you had too much thoughts in your mind but you knew nothing. All of this were just simple speculations, which probably weren't true.

You tried to focuse on the movie again but it was different. You couldn't really concentrate because you were always zoning out. It was a little difficult for you to understand the following scenes but you gave your best.

The end was near and like everyone in the room was crying except for you. You didn't really get what happened but you felt you eyes getting wet too. You turned your head to Hana. She was crying too.

You watched the rest of the movie quietly, smiling at some cute scenes. You actually really enjoyed the movie although you were distracted at some parts and didn't get them completely but it was okay for you.

After the movie was finished you got up from your seat. While walking out of the cinema, you felt Hana's stare on your face.

"Is something wrong? Did you not enjoy the movie?"

You looked at her immediately. "Hm? I did enjoy it! I loved it" You smiled. Hana just looked at you skeptical "Then what's with this look?"

"I'll explain it to you later okay? It's just because of this scene...where Mina was getting beaten up by her ex-boyfrined..I don't know why but I had to think of Jimin" You looked away.

"Really?!" Hana raised her voice.

"Yes, but let me explain it to you when we're at home okay?" Hana nodded excited causing you to chuckle a little.

"Do you want some ice cream? I still have some money left" Hana laughed but you shook your head. "No~ I'm full~ too much popcorn" You laughed too.

Acutally, you just wanted to know why Jimin was like this. Maybe your thoughts were true? You had to find out the meaning of your dream. You just had to know everything.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________

A/N:
Hello~ :3 I'm back! ...After a week...again XD I hope this chapter was less boring than the last XD I'm not sure if I'm able to update next week because I have to write an oneshot for my friend~ (okay I don't have to but I want to XD) since it's her birthday :3 So I don't have much time^^' But I hope I'm still able to update~ Please subscribe, comment and upvote :3 I HOPE YOU LIKED IT~ LOVE YOU AND SEE YA~ ♥