028

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

Together with Jimin on the one side and Hana on the other, you were standing in front of the big entrance of the amusement park.

You glanced over at Jimin noticing him biting his lips.

With a weak smile you made your way through the entrance. "We're here"

"Woahh~ It's so pretty~" Hana almost screamed in joy at the view in front of her. She has always loved to go to amusement parks. "_____! Look at all the things you can do here!" With that, she ran off and left you alone with Jimin.

This cute childish girl

You chuckled before turning your head to Jimin. "So where should we-" You started but his mixed expression made you stop. "Is everything alright? Did you change your mind and want to go back again? We could always go back you know that...Or don't you want Hana to be here?"

"No.." He started after a while. "I'm...alright...It's just...hard for me to be here but it's okay. Don't worry"

You sighed in relief. Thankfully, he didn't change his mind. It would be impossible to tell Hana that you had to go again. But the fact that it still was hard for him to be there wasn't good either. You could just hope that it would change as the time passes by. But first you needed to make him realize that you had to tell Hana something, just a little, nothing much. Now the question was how to talk to him about that.

You decided to start simple but carefully.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk about something"

He just gave you a questioning look at first. "Talk about what?"

"It's about Hana..." You said quietly.

"I knew it" Jimin sighed as an response.

"I'm sorry but..you know it won't work out if she doesn't know anything. She doesn't even know this side of you..And I'm sure you don't want to be confronted with that every time you meet her"

He sighed once again. "...You're right...But I don't want her to know everything..."

"I didn't think of telling her everything. I just wanted to clear things up a little so we won't get into awkward situations anymore"

"...And what exactly did you want to tell her?"

"That your childhood wasn't easy and that you're not like she knows you. I didn't want to tell her any details but she needs to know roughly how to interact with you. I also wanted to tell her that I'm helping you through all of this if that's okay for you"

Jimin hesitated at first. You knew he didn't want her to know any of this but that really wouldn't work out. She had to know a little.

"Okay...But don't tell her too much"

"I won't" You gave him a warm smile "So...let's go to the first attraction?"

He nodded and so you both headed to Hana to take her with you.

You didn't want to tell her now. You wanted to wait for the right moment but you knew that you couldn't wait that long.

"Hana!" You shouted trying to get her attention. She immediately turned around and looked at you with a bright grin on her face.

"May we ride rollercoasters?" She asked playfully.

You just nodded as an response and so you made your way up to one of these big rollercoasters. You've decided to take one with loopings since they are the most fun.

Although you didn't like rollercoasters in the beginning, you've still decided to ride it since it was for Jimin and Hana. "Let's go~"

With careful steps you got in the wagon and sat down between Hana and Jimin.

 

Only a few minutes were left until it started to move. You already felt your heartbeat rising as the seconds passed by. The beginning was always the worst thing but you had to do it. You had to keep strong until the end. Although you knew that you'd like it afterwards, you hated it beforehand.

As soon as the rollercoaster started, your heart started to race completely while the wagon rised up slowly.

You looked over at Hana and felt a warm feeling when you saw her happy face.

She loves it

Suddenly, the rollercoaster stopped at the highest spot and you felt like your heart just paused.

Oh my gosh no...

And then it started to roll. Slowly, then faster and faster until you drove downwards with high speed.

You immediately started to scream until you realized that you were smiling like a mad woman. By that time, you've completely forgotten the negative thoughts you had at the beginning.

 

After you also went through some loopings it already came to an end.

"Aahhh~ Why are rollercoastes so shooorrttt" Hana whined next to you while climbing out of the wagon.

You looked over at Jimin who still had that mixed expression on his face causing you to think of what might happen in his mind at that moment.

"Jimin?" While calling out his name, you checked if Hana was distracted so that you could talk to him. Jimin just turned his head to you without changing his expression.

"Are you alright?"

He hesitated at first until he finally spoke. "I don't know..."

"What's wrong? Tell me" You answered with a comforting voice hoping that he'd react to this in a positive way.

"I really don't know...It's great to have fun just like in the past...but if just...hurts. It hurts to be here. It makes me think back...but not only to the good times..."

"We could always go ba-"

"No" He cutted you off immediately. "We'll stay. Until we've seen everything. I need to confront it to leave it behind. And...I actually want to get some good memories back. It gives me hope to feel better someday...And i want to make new memories. With you"

During the last sentence he stared deep into your eyes causing your heart to warm up. You could feel the heat in your cheeks increasing while you tried not to smile like an idiot. You knew you failed.

Embarrassed, you looked on the ground until you've got the idea to call Hana back and buy some sweets to break this awkward moment since you didn't know how to react to this.

Hana immediately rushed back to you and stared at the two of you. She definitely knew that something was going on between you so you had to change the topic.

"What about we eat some cotton candy?"

"Yes~ I love cotton candy!" Her eyes started to shine as soon as you mentioned the word'cotton candy'.

"...Should I go and buy some?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"Sure" You answered with a shy smile.

So Jimin went off to buy some for all of you.

Meanwhile you thought it would be the best time to tell Hana what all of that was about.

"Hana..." You started slowly, immediately getting her attention.

"Yes??" She was cheerful as always. You loved that side of her.

Let's make the best out of it...

"I'll explain it to you...at least a little"

"Huh? What are you talking about??"

"You know that...the thing with Jimin"

"Ohhhhhh riiight" She started to laugh a little. It was so cute when she got distracted by little things that easy.

"But I thought he didn't want you to tell me...?"

"I won't tell you any details so it's okay for him"

Hana nodded and gave you her full attention. With that, you knew that she was really interested in that topic since she never gives anyone her attention when she's at a fun place like this.

"Soo...you know that Jimin and I are having a lot to do with each other lately...That's just because I'm trying to help him"

"Help him?? With what??"

Now she's curious...

"He didn't have an easy childhood which caused him to be like he is at the moment...But that's not his real self. And I'm trying to help him with getting his real self back. But I can't tell you more right now..."

"Oh my~ ...That he wants you to help him is kinda weird" Hana suddenly burst out into laughter causing you off guard at first until you also started to laugh a little.

"Yeah but I'm happy that he did allow me to help him. But please understand that I can't tell you more-"

"No~ it's totally fine with me, you know that. I was just wondering why you were doing anything with him at first place..since you also didn't really like him before..."

"Yes...but that has changed" You blushed a little thinking back at what Jimin has said a few moments ago but you immediately pushed that thought away and gave Hana a weak smile until you noticed Jimin coming back with the cotton candy in his hands....

 

 

 

___________________

A/N:

FINALLY Q_Q XD I'm sorry...I really lack with updating these days...I'm sorry :( I know I ...*sighs* XD I also don't really like this chapter and it's boring.... I don't know what's wrong with me these days... Although school ends in two weeks, I still have a lot going on in my mind....Mostly my health and the stress I even have without school *sighs* Btw I also have some sort of a writers block right now so please understand~ *sighs* I just really don't know what's wrong with me...I need a break from like everything... Does anyone wanna talk to me? I guess I need someone to talk about that since I don't know what to do and how to handle all of this >.<

Anyway... Hope you like it though~ Please leave a comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to~ love ya ♥

OH OH OH AND THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR OVER 300 SUBSCRIBERS TO THIS FANFIC! ♥ I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU ♥ I've never thought that this would happen to me someday! Thank you so much! ♥

btw sorry for the depressing first part of this author note...^^' please if anyone wants to talk to me~ pm me~