016

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

Your eyes flew open slowly and all you saw was white.

After you've blinked a few times, you realized that you were staring at the ceiling.

"You're awake" A soft voice caught your attention causing you to turn your head to the right immediately. You stared into a pair of amazing brown eyes.

"J-Jimin?" You looked at the smiling boy in front of you.

As soon as you realized that it really was Jimin who was sitting in front of you, you looked around asking yourself where you were.

"I brought you to the hospital since you broke down..."

"What? ...I broke down?!" Your eyes widened and you nearly yelled at him.

"Yeah..." His voice was unusual soft. "As I went to your house, your mum heard something strange coming from upstairs but she opened the door first... She was visibly nervous and looked back all the time so I asked if something was wrong. After she told me that she had heard something, we went upstairs immediately...And there you were...laying on the ground as if you were dead." He paused a little. "She nearly got a heart attack seeing you there so I knelt down to check if you were alive...and then I picked you up and carried you to the hospital" Jimin looked around as he finished his sentence while you just stared at him feeling nothing.

I broke down...I'm at the hospital...Jimin carried me there! And now he's sitting right beside of me...He was waiting for me to wake up...Not even my mother is here..Why is he still here? Why is he so nice to me? He even told me the whole story...I've never heard him talk that much...I like his voice...I don't know what's more shocking, the fact that he brought me to the hospital or that he's still here, sitting right next to me and staring at me...

Your thoughts went crazy until Jimin finally snapped you out of them.

"Huh? What?" You've seen him say something but you had no idea what he has said.

"I asked if you have any ideas why you broke down..." Jimin spoke slowly and carefully. Something in his voice kept disctracting you, it was new, but you liked it.

"I don't know...wait...what date is it today?" You looked at him waiting for him to check the date for you.

"Lemme check" He took out his mobile and stared at the screen. "June 22th", he said while placing his mobile onto the desk next to him.

"Oh my-" You started blushing and panicking as you felt something wet down there.

"What-" Jimin wanted to ask what was wrong with you but you stopped him with trying to get out of your bed.

"What are you doing? You're not allowed to get up yet" Jimin stood up and grabbed your arm but that didn't hold you back.

"I have to go to the..." You pointed to the bathroom while your face kept getting red.

"U-Uhm okay...but be careful!"

You nodded smiling a little while getting up.

Did he really just stutter? Oh my god...

With slow and careful steps you made your way to the bathroom holding on to the wall to not fall down again.

As soon as you closed the door behind you, you locked it and went to the toilet checking what you hoped wasn't the fact you broke down. You pulled down your and looked inside of it. Damn you were right. You were on your period.

Aish~ I hate this! This is so embarrassing! What shall I do now?!

You looked around searching for a tampon but you couldn't find any.

Great...Jimin is sitting out there and I'm here, bleeding out of my .

You looked at the toilet paper and without thinking, you grabbed some of it.

Gosh what am I doing here

With the toilet paper in your , you pulled it up again together with your shorts and walked up to the sink to wash your hands and splash some water in your face.

Okay....I have to do this...

You unlocked the door and stepped out of the bathroom again revealing a boy who was staring at you as if you were gone for about 8 hours.

"Everything alright?" He stood up and walked up to you.

"Yeah...U-Uhm Jimin...?"

"Yeah?" He stopped in front of you and looked into your red face.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

Wow...that wasn't what I was expecting...

"I'm somewhat...uhm....on my...period...." Your voice was quiet and you stared at the ground. "And I...don't have..."

"I know what you mean"

Thanks god..

"I can buy you something.....if you want me to..."

"T-that would be nice yeah..." You slowly looked up at him again.

"Uhm....what do you need...?"

This situation surely was more awkward for him than for you but you still wished this would've never happened.

After you told him what to get, he headed out of your room to get it for you while you sat on your bed again and covered your face with your hands.

"Oh my gosh this was so embarrassing"

You sat there a few more minutes until your thoughts brought you back to his behaviour. It was still unusual to see him act like this but it was much better than him being grumpy all day. And it made your heart flutter a little. You smiled at this thought as you looked around.

Your gaze landed on the desk next to you.

He forgot to bring his mobile...

You stared at it a little longer before reaching out to grab it.

...What the heck, what am I doing here?!

Before clicking anything, you put it back to where it was before. You didn't allow yourself to check through his phone although you actually wanted it.

He'd kill me if I'd do it...

After a few more minutes, Jimin came back with a package full of tampons.

"Here" He handed it to you and you thanked him while you felt the heat in your face rising again.

"Uhm I'll just-"

"Yeah" It looked like he knew exactly what you were up to so you didn't have to tell him and went into the bathroom straight away.

As you came back, your doctor went in. "Oh you're awake?" He smiled at you, you just nodded.

"How are you feeling?"

"Just a little bit dizzy but I'm alright" You gave him a bright smile as you made your way back to the bed.

"You should stay here a few more hours but then I think you're able to go home again. And you're blessed for having such a gentle boyfriend who stays by your side all the time"

Wait what...Boyfriend?!

You thought you haven't heard him right so you looked at Jimin awkwardly. Jimin just did the same.

"Uhm yeah...thanks" You didn't want to make the doctor feel awkward too so you just stuck with it until he left.

"Why didn't you say anything against it?" The look in Jimin's eyes changed.

Oh please no..

"I didn't want him to feel awkward..."

"Well....whatever. Good to hear that you can go home soon again" He didn't look at you but stood there with his hands in his pocket.

"Jimin?"

"Hm?" Now he looked at you again, causing your heart to jump a little.

"Why exactly are you here?"

"Why not? Your mum asked me to stay so I did"

He's cold again...I hate my life...

"...And I wanted to be there for you until you're alright...."

 

 

 

 

_________________

A/N:

HEY! I managed to update again! lol She's alright again :D I somewhat like this stupid chapter XD And I hope you also like it :D Please subscribe, comment and upvote :D Love you~ See you in the next chappie~ :*