010

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

What the hell has just happened?! What's wrong with Jimin? Why is he like this? Okay...everybody knows that he had cried but...What's so bad about that? Aiishhhhhh what shall I do?!

You continued walking to school with a crazy going heartbeat. You looked around, hoping that Jimin was completely gone.

Since it was already late, you rushed to school. The whole day you couldn't really concentrate causing Hana to be curious about what was wrong with you.

"Did something bad appen before you got here?"

You looked at her immediately and shook your head. "Not really...I'm just tired." You lied. You couldn't tell her what has happened. You didn't want your life to be destroyed by him. You felt sorry for what you've done and you wanted to apologize to him, but it was too late. It was impossible to talk to him properly, it always ends with shouts full of anger and hatred.

In the last break of school, while you were about to walk to your clique, Jimin suddenly showed up out of nowhere and grabbed your shoulder harshly.

"Oh my- Jimin?!"

"Follow me!" He glared at you.

"What? We still have school!"

"I don't care, just follow me already" The look on his face was getting even more intense than before and with that, you knew that you couldn't back off now, you had to got with him if you still wanted to live.

While he was pulling you with him, you looked around, noticing everyone staring and talking about you. You looked back at Jimin who was walking right in front of you.

Now everyone's talking about him... You sighed. He really must hate this...I wish I had never done this...

As the environment changed, you first realized that you both were walking away from the school. You looked back unsettled.

"Uhm...Jimin..."

"What?" He simply said causing you to be a little afraid of saying anything.

"We really shouldn't go that far away from school...you know...we have classes..."

All of a sudden, Jimin stopped and turned around to face you. Your eyes widened a little and you automatically took a step back.

"I told ya that I don't care about this ! And..." Jimin started to smirk a little. "You've never done something like this before?"

It took you a while to get what he just said but then you shook your head slowly.

Jimin chuckled. "Such an innocent girl...Then it's really time for ya to do this...except for the fact that this is really harmless..."

You couldn't say anything, you just stood there, staring at him until you noticed your heartbeat getting faster.

What is this?! Why is my heartbeat getting faster in this kind of situation? You stared into his eyes. I have never realized the beautiful color of his eyes..He has so much emotions in them I haven't seen before...

You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't even realize him changing his expression on his face.

"What's with this look?" Jimin raised an eyebrow as he brought you back to reality.

"What?" You looked at him surprised but he just rolled his eyes at you. "Whatever.."

".....Where are we actually going?" You asked after a while as Jimin was turning around again.

"Just shut up and follow me..."

You looked at him for the last time before walking up to him.

I'm really wondering where we're going...What does he want to do with me? ...I'm actually not sure, if I want to know that...

It was an awkward silence between the two of you while you were walking further and further away from your school.

Suddenly Jimin broke the silence. "I wanna show you something..."

"You wanna show me something?" You repeated his sentence while getting higher with your voice at the end of the sentence, forming it into a question.

"Yeah..I wanna show you something" Jimin scoffed at you, making your sound stupid.

You didn't answer and just looked away, trying to hide your embarrassment.

After a few more minutes, Jimin stopped and turned to you. "You see this?" He pointed next to him. There you just could see a cliff, so you walked closer to look down. Your eyes widened. It was really high and there were big and sharp rocks down there. You hadn't know that this cliff exists in your town and you had been happy about that before he has showed it to you.

You noticed Jimin coming closer. "Looks scary right?"

You nearly flinched realizing how close he was. You turned around and saw him smirking.

"Do you wanna know what will happen, if someone falls down there?"

Your eyes widened.

What the hell? What is wrong with him?!

Jimin stared straight into your eyes. "You know...If you dare to tell anyone anything about me again...Then you'll know how this feels" He looked down at the rocks before looking back at you again.

"....What...is your problem?" You couldn't believe what he just said.

He's getting insane...What shall I do?! I have to do something against this! He's completely insane!

"What my problem is?" His facial expression changed. All you could see was hatred again.

"You are my problem"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

A/N: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D I know~ Cliffhangers are bad >.< But I had to do it XD SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE LAST WEEK! THAT'S WHY I'LL MAKE A DOUBLE UPDATE! YAAAAAAY! THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE UP TOMORROW! ^-^ ....I actually have no idea what I'm doing in this fic XD I'm just writing and that's how it is XD MY MIND IS CRACKED UP XD AND SHIRTLESS JIMIN AT THE MAMA AWARDS KILLED ME! OKAY SEE YA'LL TOMORROW! BYE~ Leave a comment, upvote and subscribe :3 LOVE YA~ ♥