A Party to Remember (Chanyeol)

The Silence Between Us Says Everything

We all threw our blue caps into the air.  I watched as mine spun and rose in the air.

I needed to make sure it was real.  Graduation, was it really happening?  My eyes immediately met Baekhyun's gaze.

He mouthed "Congratulations" and I couldn't help but smile. The caps rained down and I lost sight of him. I tried to look for him, but someone's hands took my face and brought our lips together.  I recognized Kai's lips immediately and smiled as his arms wrapped around my neck.

My hands grabbed his hips to pull him so that he was against me without breaking the kiss.  Kai pulled away and whispered, "We did it."

I grinned and saw Baekhyun out of the corner of my eye.  He was awkwardly standing there.  I ran up to him and squeezed him so tightly that I lifted him up a little bit.

"Yeol, he needs to breathe.  He just graduated, do you want him to die before even escaping this town?" Kai giggled.  I realized I had to let Baek go.  I put him back down, releasing him from my vice like grip.

"Congratulations, Baek." I threw my arm around his shoulders once more.

Baek smiled, "Congrats, Yeol. Congrats, Kai."

"WE DID IT!" I yelled into the massive crowd.  My best friend and my boyfriend looked away kind of embarrassed.  I didn't care, it was the best day ever.

 

My sister handed me a cupcake with a C on it.  She sank down onto the couch, right next to me, as she her own cupcake's icing.

"Where's Baekhyun?  I thought you'd be inseparable from graduation until college starts.  I mean you guys have to pack in all of your fun if you aren't going to school together."

I sighed, "His family wanted to take him out to eat.  We'll hang out at Taemin's party later."

"Aren't you going with Jongin?" 

"Well yeah, but Baek and me have the entire summer to do what we always do.  It's just that this time, I'll have to divide my time between Kai and Baek."

Yura nodded.  "Just make sure that you're happy." She said as she patted my arm and got up off of the couch.

"What do you mean by that?"

She didn't answer me and just left the room.

My cell phone buzzed.

Perfection: I'm on my way to pick you up for the party.

I smiled.  It made me so happy that Kai was Perfection.  Perfection was texting me.  Perfection liked me.  I sent a message to Baekhyun, telling him that I was going to the party with my lovely boyfriend.

 

Taemin's front door was wide open, but somehow, he appeared out of nowhere to hug Kai.  As we entered the house, they actively chatted and I decided to get something to drink.  I wasn't really in the mood to get wasted, mainly because I didn't particularly like drinking, but also I wanted to remember this last goodbye to the people that we'd become in high school.

I opted for a can of cola and sat down on one of the high stools surrounding the bar area.  Taemin's place was pretty nice, but we were really from different social circles.  I only knew him because he was Kai's best friend, and I liked Kai a lot.

Luhan walked up to me and sighed as he sank into the stool next to mine.  I coughed, "What's up, Lu?"

Luhan pouted, "With you and Baekhyun leaving, who are Xiumin and I supposed to play with?"

"People that actually play soccer." I responded, keeping look out for Kai or Baekhyun.  When was Baekhyun getting there?  Was he trying to be fashionably late?

Luhan laughed, "What are you going to do with Baekhyun?"

I was thrown off by his tone of voice.  It got serious suddenly, "What are you even saying?  Just because we're going to different colleges doesn't mean it'll affect our friendship.  Plus we live in the 21st century we can text and Skype and stuff like that."

"Because that's what I'm talking about." Luhan placed a hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes, "Congratulations on graduating."

Luhan left basically as soon as he came and ran over to Xiumin.  Xiumin waved at me and tried to come and hug me, but Luhan dragged him towards the door.  It was a confusing action until I saw Baekhyun at the door.

I waved at him and got up to go over to him, but Luhan pulled him into a hug first. Xiumin went over to the drinks and poured cranberry juice into a cup and brought it back over to the two in the foyer.  I was about to interrupt to talk to Baekhyun, but I was pulled away by the wrist.

I turned to look at who had intercept me and found Kai was smiling at me.

"Hey." I greeted him as I followed him in the maze of Taemin's house.  Kai merely giggling and kept pulling me along until we entered a room.

Kai sat down on the bed and patted the area right next to him.  I settled down and he took my hand.  "I'm really glad that I said yes." Kai flashed a smile at me.

I smiled back and slowly leaned in to kiss him.

It began innocently enough.  Kai wrapped his arms around my neck, and our kiss deepened.  My tongue grazed Kai lower lip, and his gasped slightly.  I took complete advantage of that, and my tongue entered his mouth.  Our tongues roughly pushed against each other.

My fingers grazed the edge of Kai's shirt and gripped.  I tugged his shirt upwards and Kai let me pull his shirt off.  He responded my ing my shirt as we leaned back against the bed.  My shirt quickly joined Kai's on the floor.

I can't really remember how it happened, but soon my pants were also on the floor.  Kai and I were full on making out and feeling each other.  As Kai's hands roamed over my torso, the door swung open all of a sudden.  I broke my kiss with Kai, annoyed that someone was disrupting our flow.  That was until the eyes that I found were Baekhyun's heavily outlined eyes.

His look of shock was mixed with something else, and his gaze immediately fell to the floor as he muttered something.  He quickly shut the door and ran away.

I sat up with Kai still under me, looking at the closed door for a while.  I was deciding what to do.  I slide off of Kai and hastily put all of my clothes back on.  I needed to know why he seemed sad.  Had something happened to him?  Was it serious?

I kissed Kai's forehead and told him that I'd be back.  I combed through the house, trying to find Baekhyun.  It took me a while, but I found him in Taemin's garden.

I was going to figure out what was bothering him.



a/n:

HELLO. Update yay!

Ohohohoho I wonder what's going to happen next?  (But I do know. *mysterious laughter*)

Is everyone okay regarding Luhan?  I'm totally here if you need to talk.

On a thing related to the actual thing that you are reading right now.  I am going to be updating very soon. So stay tuned.

<3.