Okay. (Chanyeol)

The Silence Between Us Says Everything

"Well, I think you have to appreciate the symmetry." Kai said as he filled Lady's bowl with water.

"Symmetry?" I asked.

"The last time you guys like made out, you're the one who left.  It's come full circle." Kai nodded to himself.

"Why am I even asking you for advice?" I pinched the bridge of my nose.  I hadn't even gottten the chance to properly confess to Baekhyun when he left.  "I think he's really over it."

Kai burst out laughing, "Yeah, okay."

"Are you laughing at my pain right now?" I scoffed.

"I'm going to walk my dog now." Kai quickly hooked his leash onto Lady's collar and practically dragged the poor dog out of our apartment.

I sighed.  The day was a complete wreck, and I still didn't know where I stood with Baekhyun.  Sure, I knew how he met Kyungsoo and that he still ate too much sugar, but why wasn't it working?

It made me breathe unbelievably fast when he kissed me back, and I deluded myself into thinking that he wanted it too.  I feel complete holding Baekhyun, and it was going to take an eternity for me to get over it.  Scratch that, there was no getting over Baekhyun.  I guess I had to learn to live with the pain for not realizing it sooner.

There was a knock at the door.  I slid off the couch and dragged my feet all the way to the door.

"Kai, you have your own--" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw that it was not Kai standing in front of me. "Baekhyun, what brings you here?"

"Can I come in?" Baekhyun bit his lower lips as he rocked between standing on his heels and tiptoes.   I opened the door and swept my arm in a motion that invited him in.

Baekhyun walked in slowly and took in my abode.  "So, this is where you live."

"Yeap." I didn't know how to dissolve the awkwardness that filled the air.  Was this what it was like for Baekhyun in high school?  I hated myself a little.

I guided him to the living room and he was suddenly right in front of me.  "Chanyeol."

"Baekhyun."

"I'm going to need you to be really honest with me right now."  He said as he stood on his tiptoes (again) and leaned towards me.

I knocked aside the urge to kiss him right then and there, "Okay."

"What are your feelings towards me?" Baekhyun searched my eyes.

"Um, it's..." I couldn't believe I was choking on my words now of all times.  Baekhyun's eyebrow quirked up in anticipation for whatever I was going to say.

I sat down, breaking eye contact with him.  "Towards you.... Baekhyun, I love you.  I'm in love with you. I think I've been in love with you since I kissed you senior year of high school.  It just took me a stupidly long time to realize that I like it when you laugh, especially when it's because I told you a joke.  I think that you look great in eyeliner, and I love that even though you've tried working out it's just not for you.  I know that I missed my chance and everything, which... hurts."

I let all of it out in a rush.  It made me feel lighter, laying the cards out on the table.

Baekhyun fell onto the couch next to me and stared forward.  "You... love me?"

"A lot." I whispered.

"Pinch me." He murmured.

"What?"

Baekhyun turned to look at me. "Am I dreaming?"

"You've got to be kidding me, did I confess to you while you were sleepwalking?"

Baekhyun invaded my personal space, and suddenly he was almost on top of me while I was leaning away.  "Would you like to kiss me?"

"Very much so." I admitted.

"Do it."  He whispered, making me feel the heat of his breath against my lips.

I brought our lips together.  His lips were soft, softer than when I had kissed him earlier.  I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling Baekhyun on top of me.  I nibbled gently at his lower lip as Baekhyun moved to straddle me.  I pushed my tongue forward and his lips parted for me immediately.

My hands roamed all over his body as our tongues tangled.  I gasped slightly when his cold fingers brushed against my stomach as Baekhyun slipped his hand under my shirt.

Just as I began to lift Baekhyun's shirt up, the front door opened.

"Chanyeol- Oh my, oh my god."

Baekhyun scrambled to get off of me. "Please go jump off a cliff Kai." I sighed in frustration.

 "I'll-I'll just go.  Use protection."  Kai stuttered, trying to back out of the apartment.

"Get out."

"BE SAFE!" Kai yelled as he closed the door.

Baekhyun was on the other side of the couch fanning himself in embarrassment. "Baek."

He was looking everywhere except where I was.  "Byun Baekhyun who just kissed me rather passionately."

He turned to snap at me, "You kissed me."

"You offered."

Baekhyun moved his mouth but no words came out.  He pursed his lips, "What are we?"

"Well, I love you.  Do you love me?"

"I think that is rather obvious Park Chanyeol."

I huffed, "It would be nice to hear you say it."

"Ugh, fine, I love you.  So what now?"  Baekhyun asked.

"We could date."  I offered.

Baekhyun sat back further into the couch.  "You want to date?"

If I was being honest with myself, no I did not want to date Baekhyun.  I wanted much more than just dating Baekhyun.  Was it weird that I wanted to propose to him two seconds after confirmation that he liked me too?  "If you want to."

Baekhyun bit his lower lip and looked down.  "I think that would be a good idea."  He muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"No need to make it sound like the end of the world." I tried to joke.  I couldn't really mask how hurt I sounded.

Baekhyun sighed and oriented himself so that we were face to face.  He took one of my hands with his and stared at it.  "Dating you sounds great and everything, it really does, but dating progresses and I kind of know everything about you.  Unless you've changed, in which case should I even be dating you?"

"I can't believe you're having doubts 2 minutes after we just had like the most amazing kiss of my life."

Baekhyun perked up, "The most amazing?"

"Yeah, the most amazing.  Since when are you insecure?" I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Since you."

I cracked a smile and hugged him, tightly holding him to my chest and tucked underneath my chin.  "Hey Baekhyun, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Okay." His response was muffled by my chest.

Baekhyun and I stayed in an embrace on my couch.  He fell asleep in my arms.  He still snored.  I was incredibly happy that he loved me too.


A/N:

*Aggressively throws fluff at you* 

HI~ so I guess the question is do you love me or hate me?

Oh well, I love you anyhow. You can comment if you feel so motivated. Also 100subs... yes, I do indeed love you.