Chapter 4

Seven Become One

Chapter Four

This time Hyunki had gone to far. Hyunseung stormed over to Hyunki with fire in his eyes, ignoring the members who tried to pull him back. The next moment Hyunseung had Hyunki slammed against the wall with his arm pressing against Hyunki’s neck.

“You have no right to talk about my dad, especially since you never had a dad.”

“Hey,hey,hey,” said Doojoon pulling Hyunseung away, “Hyunseung cool down I think you need to take a walk.”

“You should’ve asked me for advice on who to bring in, not bring in trash like him.” Snapped Hyunseung and stormed out of the room.

“You okay?” asked Kikwang.

“I’m fine,” said Hyunki rubbing his neck, “boy he’s got quite the temper.”

“Hyunseung usually doesn’t get that angry,” said Yoseob, “he must be really made about something.

“It’s okay,” said Hyunki, “I figured I would get some opposition from a few of you. After all you’ve been a team for six years.”

“I’m going to go talk to Hyunseung.” Said Yoseob.

“No,” said Doojoon, “let him cool off for now.”

            The members continued to practice even without Hyunseung. They practice again for another couple hours. Hyunseung never came back. When they arrived back at the dorm Hyunseung was there but he had locked himself away in his room. As Yoseob and Kikwang started digging around in the fridge for dinner the other members  started cleaning up. They left Hyunseung alone for now knowing that it was just best to let Hyunseung cool off before talking to him. When dinner was ready thirty minutes later all of them gathered to eat, it was then that Hyunseung finally emerged from his room. But he didn’t join them instead of joining them he left without a word. But judging from Hyunseung’s clothes he was probably going to the gym.

“Hyunki are you sure there’s nothing between you too?” asked Junhyung,

“Yeah, I’ve never seen hyung get so mad before.” Said Dongwoon

“No, I mean we went to the same school but I wasn’t there at the same time Hyunseung Hyung was, it was five years later.”

            When Hyunseung got back that night he didn’t say anything. Hyunki and Dongwoon were just finishing up dishes and Hyunki joined Junhyung in his room. They were going to start recording in the morning and Junhyung wanted to give Hyunki some advice, rapper to rapper. During the rest of the week Hyunseung didn’t change. He was as cold and mean to Hyunki as he had been earlier that week. When Hyunki had trouble during the recording Hyunseung got fed up and left. The members weren’t the only ones who noticed Hyunseung’s cold behavior towards Hyunki.

“Hyunseung, we need to talk.” Said Joonkun, BEAST’s head manager.

“Sure Hyung what’s up?”

“What’s going on with you and Hyunki, I’ve never seen you act this way with anyone?”

“Nothing, he just reminds me of someone I used to know.”

“So why take your anger out on your new member?”

“It’s just. It’s complicated, this guy I used to know he wasn’t very nice and he betrayed someone.”

“Okay, but you need to put aside the angry you have towards that person and focus getting along with Hyunki, in three weeks you guys are going to film your music video, have your photo shoot and have your comeback. The public and the fans are going to notice if you don’t like Hyunki.”

“Don’t worry Hyung, I can be professional they wont notice anything.”

“Alright, but if you don’t start getting along with him then I’m going to have to make some changes around the dorm, understand?”

“Yes,” sighed Hyunseung.

            Hyunseung didn’t like what Joonkun was suggesting. Basically he had to start getting along with Hyunki or he was probably end up sharing a room with him or more. Now Hyunseung like Joonkun hyung  but he didn’t like what Joonkun was suggesting. But if he was extremely careful Hyunseung maybe able to fool Joonkun and the other members into thinking that he and Hyunki were getting along.

            A couple days later the recording had finished and it was time prepare for the photo shoot and music video. With the music video shoot drawing near the group spent many late nights in the practice room preparing for the music video shoot.  Music video shoots were always long but it always went by better if they were absolutely prepared for it. One thing that did change was that Hyunseung was slightly nicer to Hyunki he was still relatively cold but he did give Hyunki pointers on his dance and always made sure he had pain killers in his bag incase Hyunki ran out. The other members thought it was strange how Hyunseung had changed so fast but they weren’t blind to the fact that Hyunseung was still relatively cold. The day before they shot the music video CUBE announced that BEAST was going to make a comeback with a new member and released a picture of Hyunki that they had shot earlier that week. Now all they needed to do is wait for the fans and media response.

“You nervous?” asked Yoseob.

“A little.” Said Hyunki

“Don’t be,” said Doojoon putting his hand on Hyunki’s shoulder, “you’ll do just fine.”

“Time to get started!” said Junhyung.

            And so the long hours of filming began. Hyunki did rather well, he only had an issue with his personal shoot, that had to be re-filmed a couple of times but otherwise he did very well. It took them three and a half days to finish filming the music video. By the end they were all exhausted but they only had a few hours to shower and get a quick nap before they had to leave for the photo shoot. Surprisingly this time Hyunseung was the one to keep an eye on Hyunki  during the photo shoot.

“Hey Kikwang can I talk to Hyunki in privet.” Said Hyunseung stepping into Kikwang’s bedroom.

“Um, sure,” said Kikwang glancing at Hyunki.

Hyunseung closed the door behind Kikwang and then turned an ice cold gaze onto Hyunki. He shrank away a bit knowing that something was soon to come.  Of course in front of the other members he was more confident as they could all see what was going on but behind closed doors was a different matter, and Hyunseung’s gaze was terrifying more so then when they’d gotten into an argument earlier that week. 

 

Okay everyone I am sorry this chapter came out so late. I had a bit of a writer's block and I was also working on anther fanfic. That along with school didn't give me the time I wanted to write this. I hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think. Please comment.