chapter 25

Seven Become One

Hey everyone, I am sorry it has been so long since I updated. But I had a busy thanksgiving week and then it was crunch time for school Now i am on Chritmas Break so I am free to write a ton! YEAH. Oh one thing you should know is at the end of the chapter the font color changes. Red is Hyunseung and blue is Hyunki. Enjoy!

Chapter 25

            Hyunki glanced back down at the ally but he didn’t see anyone.  He could’ve just imagined it, he was exhausted, but he wasn’t sure. He hoped he had just imagined it. But he knew Leo, and if Leo had struck some sort of deal with Hyunseung again then Leo would be keeping an eye on Hyunseung making sure that he didn’t break the deal.

“Something the matter?” asked Yoseob when Hyunki sat back down.

“I’m just tired  that’s all.”

“Oh, Hyunki, don’t forget to remind your mom and dongsaeng to come backstage before the concert starts. We have those special headphones for your brother so he can year the performance better.” Said Doojoon

“I wont forget,” smiled Hyunki, “he is very excited about tomorrow. I don’t think he’s going to sleep at all tonight.”

“Speaking of which we should all turn in, we’ve got an early start.” Said Doojoon getting up.

            The members slowly started getting ready to turn in. Hyunki helped Junhyung clean up the mess from their snacks before returning to his room. Kikwang was already in bed and fast asleep. When he wore his mask and ear plugs Kikwang fell asleep fast. But for Hyunki it was much harder. He kept thinking about the concert tomorrow. He was worried he would mess up and disappoint the other members. Also what was he going to do if the B2UTY’s didn’t like the song he wrote. Of everything that was the thing that worried Hyunki the most. Hyunki ended up hardly sleeping at all the night, if he had to guess he might have gotten two hours of sleep. He knew he should’ve slept more but he was to excited, anxious and nervous to sleep.

“Looks like someone didn’t get enough sleep,” said Dongwoon nodded to a sleeping Hyunki, who had fallen asleep while the stylist was doing his hair.

“Well at least he’s sleeping now,” said Junhyung, “we wouldn’t want him to fall asleep on stage.”

“I heard that hyung.” Mumbled Hyunki, “I’m not going to fall asleep on stage.”

“Oh, you’re alive!” teased Dongwoon making Hyunki smile.

“Come on guys,” said Yoseob walking over, “time to leave for the press conference.”

            The drive to the concert venue, where the press conference was also being held,  was not a long drive. Unlike most days the car was silent, everyone was saving their energy for the concert. They all did one final check before stepping into the room that the press conference was in. As they stepped out Hyunseung touched Hyunki’s hand, he knew that Hyunki was nervous. Every one of them had felt the same way the day of their first concert. After all the photos were taken the press started asking questions.

“How much different is it doing a concert with seven members rather then six?”

“I would say that it makes it more fun. Hyunki knows when to be professional but he also knows when to take a break and just have fun.” Said Dongwoon glancing at Hyunki, “he’s actually rather very funny and I think the fans will get to see that today.”

“How is this concert different then the ones you’ve done in the past?”

“The members actually put in a lot of input into the concept and design of the concert so we’ve added our own personal touch to it. You’ll be able to see a side of the members that you have seen before.”

“There is a rumor going around that Hyunseung and Hyunki are going to reveal their title track today, is that true?”

Hyunki glanced at Hyunseung.

“yes,” said Hyunseung picking up the mic, “Hyunki and I are performing it during the concert. Although it wont be released for another month we wanted to give our fans a taste of what we’ve been doing. I think they’re really going to like it.”

“Hyunki with this being your first concert is there anything you want to say?”

Hyunki took the mike.

“I want to thank all the members and B2UTY for giving me this chance, I promise I will do my best and give you all a wonderful performance.”

            There were a few more questions and then it was time for the boys to get ready for the concert. As they were getting read Hyunki’s brother Shi woo walked into the room with a big smile on his face. Hyunki gave him a big hug and Shi woo greeted the other members too. Shi Woo had come with his mom, whom Hyunki introduced to everyone. When he got to Hyunseung his mother gave Hyunseung one of her cold warning stares that meant, “don’t you dare hurt my son ever again”. Hyunki glanced at the door, his mom knew who he was looking for, she told him that Hae Woo wouldn’t be able to make it, she was having one of her bad days. If she was doing better tomorrow she would come then. Hyunki nodded, he then handed Hyunki the special headphones promising ShiWoo that if he wore them then he could hear everything the members said and sung. Ten minutes later all of them were under the stage waiting to emerge. They could hear the fans screaming as the video played.  Hyunki was inbetween Hyunseung and Kikwang, he glanced over at Kikwang who shot him a reassuring smile and thumbs up. A few minutes later the lights went up and the seven of them emerged from below the stage as “Shadow” played. At first Hyunki was blinded by the light and he just went by instinct but before “Shadow” ended he could see the whole concert hall and all the screaming fans.  After “Shadow” was “Special” and “VIU”  then it was time for a short break and saying hi to the fans.

“Hello we are….S0~~ BEAST!” said the seven of them in unison.

“Why don’t we introduce ourselves,” said Doojoon.

“Hello everyone, I’m Yong Junhyung.”

“Hi, Yoon Doojoon here!”

“Hello I’m Jang Hyunseung.” He said coolly

“Hello B2UTY I’m Yang Yoseob!” said Yoseob waving to the fans

Dongwoon started doing his Son Namshin gestures and the fans started shouting, “Son NAMSHIN!”

“Da, Hello everyone I’m Dongwoonie”

It was Hyunki’s turn.

“Hello B2UTY I’m BEAST’s new Maknae  Jung Hyunki!” he said bowing to the fans.

They fans all yelled, making Hyunki happy, he was hopping they were screaming because they liked him and not because they wanted him off the stage.

“Aw it’s been a long time since we’ve seen you,” said Junhyung, “did you guys eat today?”

“Da!” screamed B2UTY

“Oh, we didn’t,” said Yoseob.

“aw” went B2UTY

“What do you guys think we should have today, steak, pork cutlet, sushi?” asked Yoseob

“Oh Sushi!” said Doojoon pretending to understand what everyone was screaming back.

“We already ate,” said Hyunseung

“We had all of them.” Said Dongwoon laughing.

“aw, Hyunki what do you think of our B2UTYs,”

“They’re Beautiful.”  Said Hyunki smiling

            Just then the music for Beautiful came on and they all started to sing. Hyunki liked these types of songs, he and the members were able to play more easily and just have fun. They all started running around while singing and dancing at the same time. This section of the concert was one of Hyunki’s favorites and somehow but the second first he had ended up on Dongwoon’s back. The next song was “Freeze” one of Hyunki’s favorites,  He jumped off Dongwoon’s back and started running around the stage as the other’s did their parts. He waved to B2UTYs and when he passed Kikwang he got a high five and then Junhyung tapped him on the as he ran buy.  A few minutes later it was his turn.

“More than better than there is nothing like this. I admit it, you are the prettiest. Yes there are a lot of popular words because of you for example (bbuing bbuing)” as he rapped Hyunseung came over and jammed along with him resting his hand on Hyunki’s shoulder keeping an eye on his dongsaeng. Their eyes met and Hyunki smiled. Right now it was like there was nothing between them. After the song was finished it was time for the solo stages to start.

“Oh, where’s Kikwang?” said Doojoon glancing around.

“Do you guys see Kikwang?” asked Junhyung

“ANYO!” yelled B2UTY

“Hyunki are you hiding Kikwang again!” said Hyunseung pulling up the back of Hyunki’s shirt pretending to look for Kikwang

“Anyi,” laughed Hyunki trying to keep his shirt down.

“We’re going to go look for Kikwang!” called Dongwoon.

They all left the stage and the hall went dark. A moment later music started and Kikwang’s pure voice began to fill the room as he sang “Wipe away the Tears” from his AJ days. Even though Hyunki wanted to just watch and listen he couldn’t. He and Hyunseung were next. Hyunki quickly changed in the dark ripped knee pants, black shirt, red leather jacket,  big rimmed glasses and a black beanie. He then crawled underneath the stage to get to his spot. He had just gotten into position as Kikwang sang the last notes of “Dancing Shoes” the lights went down and then the music for “Waiting for You” began to play. He heard a scream as Hyunseung appeared on stage.

 

Verse 1

Look at me wont you

My heart is aching for you

Wont you come to me

Even if it’s in my dreams

My eyes well with tears

You don’t’ hear me

When will this pain end

Hyunki emerged from the center of the sage, “Oh come on, let’s tell them,” he said half talking half rapping.

Chorus:

I’m waiting for you

(waiting)

Wont you come to me

(You’re a shadow)

Time passes to slowly

I’m so lonely

(I miss you)

Wont you be by my side

I’m waiting for you

(frozen waiting for you)

Verse 2

I did wrong

I know it’s my fault

Wont you come back to me

We’re under one sun

But you’re far away

Chorus:

I’m waiting for you (waiting)

Wont you come to me (You’re a shadow)

Time passes to slowly

I’m so lonely (I miss you)

Waiting for you

(frozen waiting for you)

Rap:

I can’t see you

My eyes are full of tears

I run straight forward

But you don’t see me

Another’s light is blinding you

Time is ticking away

Can’t you see me

Chorus:

I’m waiting for you (waiting)

Wont you come to me (You’re a shadow)

Time passes to slowly

I’m so lonely (I miss you)

Waiting for you

(Frozen waiting for you)

Verse 3

Waiting for you

Days drag on

Time is frozen

Cold as ice

Can I melt your heart

Like a spring sun

Rap:

Regretting those harsh wards

Why did I say that?

I’m miss you

I love you

I thought it would be easy

Walking this path alone is not easy

Wont you listen to my heart

My heart that aches for you

The words I’m sorry linger on my lips

Okay everyone, I hoped you liked it. The song is one one I created myself. It was a lot of fun to write. I hope you liked the chapter. please comment and subscribe.