Mutual feelings

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After basketball training, I take a rest to catch my breath. I am lying on the ground with Kris beside me. Staring at the ceiling while ignoring everyone's judging stares at us in the process.

 

"Does Kai talk about Krystal?" I asked Kris since he is one of Kai’s circle of friends.

 

"Hmm?" he hummed, trying to remember something while tapping his chin with his index finger. "I’m not that close to him, but he did open a topic about Krystal... saying that he likes her." he added then look at me. "Waeyo?"

 

"Nothing." I answered with a faint smile. So the feelings are mutual after all, huh? I got up and comb my hair with my fingers.

 

We walked to the washroom to take a shower before leaving. He kept babbling about something but I didn't pay so much attention on it because my mind is in the outer space... more like thinking about her.

 

My feet froze when I see Krystal. I thought she already went home. My heart felt a pang of pain, seeing her with her precious 'oh-so-perfect-and-kind  KAI'. Seeing her laughing with his jokes makes it even worse that it already is.

 

Kris who keeps babbling suddenly stops talking and look towards the direction that I'm looking at now. My heart just stops beating when Kai Krystal's hair with a smile plastered on his face.

 

They stare at each others eyes, and I can see how shy Krystal is. I put my hand on my heart to calm it down. Suddenly I feel someone tapping my shoulder which caught my attention.

 

He is looking at me with eyes full of concern, but I gave him my don't-worry-I'm-okay look. I will get used to it. I turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter