cheated

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks have passed. You are still with him, but now I can feel that you starting to ignore me as if I do not exist. I don't know what makes you hate me. You act so cold towards me that it made me feel like I have been a bad guy towards you. Your smile changes into a glare whenever you see me. Don't you know that my heart hurts because of this? 

 

I tried texting you. I really want to know why you started avoiding me, but you have changed your number. Did I hurt you without myself knowing?

 

If I did, I'm... sorry....

 

Did I already lose you like what your dad told me, Krys?

 

I feel lifeless because you are not by my side. My friends tried cheering me up in every way possible that I sometimes feel bad for them, but it does not feel the same without you. I am beginning to think that I should move to LA since you hate me and don't even want to see my face. Seeing you happier without me makes me feel hurt, but I still try to act as if I am happy.

 

I started walking alone to school this morning, I even came really early. My heart is forcing me to come to school as if it wants to say something, so I just let it be.

 

"Hyuna, you know  that Krystal is just my toy, right? Why are you worried?" someone whispered makes my eyes widen. What the actual ? WHO IS THIS BASTARD?!

 

I eavesdrop to know what is that that they are planning to do with my Princess, Krystal. It made me even more mad to know that voice is own by Kai.

 

"I-I-I am just scared that you will come to love her...." the girl's voice fades away

 

"Don't doubt my love, honey. I just want..." I didn't give him a time to finish his sentence. I lunged to him and grip his collar, and throw a punch in his face.

 

"What do you want from Krystal?" I continuously scream until he gives me the answer that I am looking for. Oh heck! I have no plan of letting you go not until you answer me!

 

"Amber!" Hyuna screamed my name, but I just ignore her because I am waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter