Please come back to me?

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

The rumour about she hugged Amber spread around the world which made those paparazzi started to become wild to know the truth about them. Krystal didn’t answer their question nor give a respond.

 

Krystal who is known as a playful girl change to a cold person all the time which made me worried about her. Amber really clueless when we told him about Krystal. Did he just pretend that he don’t know Krystal? What if he said the truth that he really can’t remember who is she? Haish, why their love so complicated?

 

And the most thing that makes me shock is she decided to quit her career but Mr. Lee Soo Man can’t accept it so he gave her time to she come back normal like Krystal Jung that we know before and think about it more deep. We decided to visit her after we finished our schedule to know about her condition.

 

I stare at Krystal who sat on the chair near the window, watching the sky. She sat there alone with a lot of heavy thoughts. I really feel sorry for her. She needs a second chance. Why love so cruel to her?

 

"Krys…” Mrs. Jung called her softly and her hair to comfort her.

 

Krystal didn’t move but her eyes started to form the liquid warm. “Krys… Please don’t be like this…” I said with my sad voice. Without I know, liquid warm flowing from my eyes, wetting my face.

 

Jinri began to drop her beside Krystal and hug her tight. “Soojung-ah….” She called softly with cracked voice. Yeah, we all worried about her.

 

“Now I know, how pain he felt when someone that he love ignore him.” Krystal murmured in sobbing. “It’s hurt like hell.” She mumbled and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter