wish come true?

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Sulli and Victoria rushing to the hotel to find that princess Krystal Jung but they just found Luna instead of Krystal.

 

“Luna, where is Krystal?” Victoria asked after catching her breath.

 

“She got to go to the South Korea because she had another schedule.” Luna answered. “You know about her new drama lovely girl with that Rain right? She go for promote that drama.” She added.

 

“What? Now? Why so sudden?” Sulli asked in frustration.

 

“I don’t know either. Mr. Lee Soo Man wanted her to get back as soon as possible.” Luna replied while raised her eyebrows feeling weird about her fellow members. “Manager oppa and Krystal just left the hotel a few second before you step your feet in this room with that face.” She added and pointing her index finger at Sulli’s nose.

 

“Damn it. I thought I’m gonna ship them.” Sulli exclaimed which made Luna look at them with confuse face.

 

“Wanna share with me? Anyone?” Luna asked while waving her hand in hoping that one of her friend will tell her what is going on.

 

“We found Amber.” Victoria said and slammed her body beside Luna.

 

“What?! Where?! When?! How?!" Luna yelled. "Call Krystal!"

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I need to work hard to make Amber realize that I’m exist so I just agree to our manager that I’m gonna leave this country and go back to the South Korea for promote my new drama. I don’t care about my healthy, I just want you to come back to me.

 

I take a look out of the window. The streets are really crowded with people so the road started to jam. One guy caught my eyes which made my eyes widen. He patted the cat’s head while feeding that cat. He flashed the sweetest smile on his face which I miss so much.

 

Without delay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter