Best friends are not forever

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Joseph! Can you get your off of your ing bed now?!" Krys yelled without stopping in shaking my body eagerly. I just hummed in return. I am so sleepy. I have not gotten enough sleep since yesterday because I was strolling around the town to kill my sadness, but it didnt really help... its still the same.

 

"Hey stupid, it's already 10 am! My mom invited you to eat breakfast with us, but I think it’s already lunch now!" she yelled again.

 

"Hmm! I'm getting up now." I said and force my weak body to get up from my deep slumber. I rubbed my eyes and combed my hair with my fingers before I open my eyes widely.

 

She sitting beside me with her hand crossed in her chest and she is glared at me. What was that for anyway?

 

"What was that glare for?" I asked with husky sleepy voice.

 

"seriously amber? I thought you slept at Kris's house yesterday, but nope you're here." she said and rolled her eyes. Oh ! I forgot about that. But how she did know that I was here? "are you avoiding me?"

 

"I just didn't want ruin your moment with your crush." I answered and jump off of the bed to not face her. I hate this, I at showing my fake smile.

 

"Stupid." she murmured but I just keep quiet. "can't you just stay with me whenever I want? " she said.

 

"I can, but I will not be able to be with you forever because you will find your prince and by that time he will be the one to take care of you the way I did or even better than that. That time, you will never think about me even for a second." I said; it makes her eyebrows raise.

 

"Stupid! I will never forget about you! You're my best friend! Don't even think that I will forget about you once I meet my true prince. Arasseo?" she commands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter