spit it out

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked happily to fetch Krystal to go to school with me like the usual. We always walk together hand in hand to school if I'm not late. I decided to tell her about my hidden feeling towards her. I don't care what is gonna happen afterwards because I really want to spit it out.

 

It hurts when I just keep it inside of me. There are way too may wounds and scars in my heart from seeing you walk with another guys, so today... I have decided to tell you everything; I want you to be mine.

 

My smile started to fade when I see Kai and krystal kissing each other in front of her house. I froze... I don't know what else to do... everything goes in slow motion. My life, my moments with her starts flashing before my eyes as if  telling me how much she means to me... and I lost the chance to tell her that because I am a ing coward.

 

My heart aches... its broken... it never had the chance to heal.... the wounds are still fresh, and I don't think it will heal anytime soon. My face is wet.. its soaked with my tears which makes my eyes blurry, I guess its fine though, I wouldnt have to see them kissing if its blurry. Every part of my body trembles, but I stood still like a statue, oh the irony. 

 

You parted your lips from his. He your hair while you give him your sweet smile, Oh how I wish to be in his position, but... let's face reality it will never happen. Everything that he does makes you feel shy, the pink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter