My heart choose her

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Am I late?” I asked after take a seat opposite of the girl that I want to remember. Those three girl who met me before in Taiwan shocked when they saw me. Jessica noona just grin to me then she shook her head.

 

Flashback…

 

I take a walk at the same place where I go to school when I was still high school but my feet stop at in front of the Jung’s mansion. I remember how hard Jessica noona kicked my when I yelled someone name which I don’t know who.

 

Then I heard something fell make a loud sound which made my head spontaneously turn at the direction where the sounds came.

 

Her eyes widen when she look at me. She didn’t blink her eyes same goes to me. Her face become more matured maybe she started getting old. Hahaha! But she still pretty like always.

 

“Yah!” She yelled suddenly which made me startled. She then run towards me causing me to run from her.

 

“Hey hey! Why are you chase me?”

 

“Are you nuts? You make my sister cry every night!” She yelled.

 

Without I ready to dodge, her feet landed on my which made me groaned in pain. She really loves to kick my . -.-

 

“Yah! It’s hurt!”

 

“How dare you call me ‘yah’?” She yelled back and squeeze my ear. “I’m older than you.”

 

“Ouch! Ouch! It’s hurtnoona.” I whined in pain which made her released my ear. I rub it to release the pain while look at her with my innocent face. Why she suddenly hit me?

 

“Where are you go for five years?! Krystal miss you so much stupid!” She yelled while hit my arm nonstop with her handbag.

 

“Hey hey! Let me explain.” I said and held her hand to make her stop hit me.

 

“Now explain!” she said with her glare. I can feel my body started to shiver when I see her glare. Haish, this girl always glare at me without a reason.

 

“Calm down noona. Let’s take a seat.”

 

She rolled her eyes and drop her on the bench. I inhaled and exhaled before I take a seat beside her. I began to tell her about incident five years ago which made her eyebrows furrowed then it slowly turn to raise.

 

“What? You remember all your memories but not her?” she asked in disbelief. I released my deep sigh before nodding my head.

 

“I came here because I want to remember about her.” I said.

 

“Sorry for that kicked. Hehe.” She chuckled causing me to make a face. “Stop with that face, llama.”

 

“Handsome llama isn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter