please....

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL'S POV 

 FINALLY!  School is done. I can do the stuff I want to do and see the person I want to see the most.

Amber just hold on! Your princess is coming for youuuu~

I hurriedly leave the school knowing that I will be able to see Joseph. I miss that guy. I miss my servant.  

I am going to his house to say sorry... I feel bad for all the things I have done and said to him...

 

I hope it is not too late yet. 

 

I froze when a sign greeted me saying "FOR SALE." This can't be real!

Amber is a prankster, he is probably hiding somewhere and is laughing right now. He promised he won't leave me.,

or... "I promise not to be seen before your eyes anymore" 

NO AMBER. 

 

"HEY! Joseph you better come out here before I beat the hell out of you! This is not funny anymore!" while screaming violently and repeatedly knocking on the door.

 

"AMBER! I am not kidding!" Silence.

 

"SERVANT! As your princess I am ordering you to come out your house and face me!" Silence.

 

"Am, if this is a revenge from last time... I'm begging you just let me know you're in there." Still knocking.. 

 

"Am, I am sorry.. I didn't mean to." Silence.

 

"Amber! you promised not to leave me and stay with me until we get older! You better fulfill that promise!" tears streaming down my face "Am... please?"

 

"Amber, I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I chose Kai over you. I am sorry that I disappointed you! I am sorry that I told you that we're strangers from now on!"

 

" I AM SORRY THAT OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE... I LEFT YOU." Still silence..

 

I am currently sitting down on the doorsteps hoping that he heard at least one word of the million things I said. How dumb can I be, right?  The answer is right in front of my eyes. He is gone.. and I am too late.

 

Have you ever been into a situation where you're so desperate that even if the answer is so obvious you still keep asking in hopes that maybe the answer will change? That maybe if I ask one more time the situation will be different? That maybe one more question will change their mind?

 

I knocked one last time... because MAYBE he really is inside and just playing games with me.

 

"Amber! if this is a prank, I won't be mad at you. Just come out now." I said loud enough for someone inside to hear but once again... I am answered with silence.

 

"Krystal?" 

 

"AMBER?!" I looked up o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter