we found him.

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli’s POV

 

Victoria unnie and I walk to the street which I visited yesterday. That shop makes me wanna go there once again. It’s brilliant. I hope Krystal will go with me to that shop another time. Victoria unnie so curious about shop that I talking about, so I bring her with me. Besides, she knows how to speak mandarin since we are at Taiwan.

 

“So where is that shop? Is that food shop?” she asked while raised her brows.

 

Aish, this girl really loves to eat.

 

“Anni.” I answered with shook my head. She released her deep sigh causing me to chuckle. “Huh! There is it!” I exclaimed after I found that shop.

 

“Arts shop?” she asked with clueless face. I just nod my head for answering her question.

 

Ring~

 

The bell rang once we step our feet in the shop. I took a glance on Victoria unnie. Her eyes open widen when she roaming her eyes around the wall of the shop. Her jaw slightly dropped which made me push her chin softly to close it.

 

“It’s Krystal.” She murmured but I can hear it.

 

“yes. It’s brilliant isn’t it?” I asked and she nodded her head.

 

“It’s beautiful….” She complimented.

 

Those arts were so beautiful and amazing. I can't deny it. It's makes me dumbfound. The art hide a beautiful story behind the picture because I can feel it even just look at it. I don’t know how to describe it because the one who draw it know it well.

 

“Yes miss? Can I help you?” The guy who is wore a black jacket, skinny jeans and L.A cap hiding his brown hair greeted us with his dorky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter