please, love me back

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

 

He told me everything why and how he can forget about me. It’s hurt me a bit or a lot? I found how he tried so hard to forget about me. He said that he get out from house in the midnight after he kept thinking about one girl that he don’t know who but he really want to forget about her. Now he really success in forget about that girl. Yeah, the girl that he said is me.

 

“I don’t know but I really wanted to forget about her at the back then.” He said. 

 

“Now you forget about her isn’t it?” I asked with my sad voice.

 

“Yeah, but I want to remember back about her.” He said with smile genuinely plastered on his face. 

 

“Why?” 

 

“Because I really want to know about her. Even though, I can’t remember about her back, but please just let me know about her even more.” He said sincerely.

 

My heart beat fast when I heard his word. He always can make me smile. I can’t help but to smile while looking at his hazel eyes. He still not change. He is Amber that I know before. The guy who can make me smile without doing anything. 
 

Am, after I heard your story, I’m afraid that you will remember how hurt your heart because of me. I don’t want to lose you for a second time. I don’t want you to leave me like before. I just want to love you like you did to me.

 

Am I selfish, Amber? 

 

“Krystal…” He called me makes me wake up from my trance. “I’m sorry because I can forget about you.” He added.

 

“Amber, you know… I’m the one who should to make an apology. If you remember back about me, I doubt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter