who am I kidding?

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mom called me as soon as she heard me getting into a fight. She is really mad at me, and wants me to go to LA with her. Because Krystal is mad at me also, I do not see the point of staying in Korea, so I agreed to my mom's request..

 

Kris is really shocked after he heard me saying that I will go back to LA. "Dude, what about Krys? She needs you. Don't tell me that you are gonna leave her without saying anything?" he asked. I will miss her, and you too, Kris.

 

"I will talk to her after this. If she still hates me. I want you to take care of her for me." I said, making his brows furrowed. "I'll take my leave." I said, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

I walked towards the Jung mansion in hopes of having a small talk with her. If she still wants to be friend with me, I will give an excuse to my mom, so that I can stay here longer. If Krystal hates me... I guess bye Korea and hello LA?

 

I will miss this place. I have been here for so long... memories won't fade just like that so as my feelings for you.

 

I ring the bell until the girl that I miss opens the door. We stare at each other without blinking our eyes. She woke up from her trance and closed the door; I called her name... I screamed her name.

 

She didn't answer, but she opens the door. "Krys, I know that you are mad at me for hitting your boyfriend, and I am sorry for that. I'm wrong... I know but...” I said but still don’t get any response from her. “Kai is just playing with your heart Krys. He didn't love you like you think." she suddenly slams the door, but it still can't make me stop from yelling. I want her to know about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter