flashback

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : The italic words are Amber's flashback. 

Wanna make you more enjoy read it ?

Listen the song that I put in this chapter while you read it. ;)

------

I drop my on the chair with disspressed while thinking about her. My head started to feel the pain which made me massage my temple to release it. Why I always feel the pain on my mind when I try to remember about her? 

 

Ring~

 

The bell of my shop rang makes me lifting my head. Two girls who ever came to my shop approached me but now they bring another one. The two of them are weird because they just left me dumbfounded after they asked my name. 

 

“Amber-shi.” The Chinese girl called me. 

 

“He can talk in hangul?” The short girl asked with furrowed her brows.

 

I just nodding my head for respond. What they want from me? Don’t tell me that they know me but I don’t remember them. How many girlfriend that I have before by the way? Am I a playboy? I think I'm not.

 

“do you want to see the girl that you draw?” The taller girl asked with cheerful.

 

“I just met her a few minutes ago.” I answered makes their mouth agape.

 

“What?!”

 

“But I don’t remember her.” I added which made their face change immediately.

 

“how can you don’t remember your lovely girl?” The Chinese girl blurted while crossed her arm on her chest.

 

“I don’t know.” I answered before I release my deep sigh.

 

“what? Are you kidding me?” The short girl asked with eyebrows furrowed.

 

I shrugged my shoulder with my clueless face.

 

Five years ago..

Because I’m stupid – SS05

Because I'm so stupid
and such a fool
My eyes don't see nobody but you
Even though I know you
love someone else
You could never know the
pain that I felt ooh

You probably never think of me at all
And I know we have no memories
But the one who really want you is me
In the end only my tears will fall

I stay you walk away
I stand back
Watching you day by day
You can't see that
I'm so in love with you
Like the wind
You just fly right through ooh

There are days when
I just miss you so much
There are days when
I just long for your touch

"I Love You"
Somehow flies right off my lips and so
Once again I'm left crying for you
Once again I'm left here missing you

 

“Mom, I go out for a while.” I said while wearing my sneakers.

 

“Yeah, be careful.” My mom yelled from kitchen.

 

I can’t be alone all the time because my mind killing me inside. It can’t stop thinking about Krystal Jung. Haish, why so hard to forget about her anyway? She already forgot about me why I have to think about her? Haish!

 

I walk alone in the silent street with whistling escape from my mouth try to kill my boredom.

 

My feet stop when I see three guys try to rob a girl. I turn my body opposite from them to save my own life but my heart felt comfortless. I try to leave them behind like nothing happen but I can’t. So I run towards them and kick one of the guys without greet them first.

 

The other guys shocked as well as me. Even though I have a black belt in taekwando but it doesn’t mean that I’m strong enough to fight three guys at the same time.

 

“Run!” I shouted towards that girl.

 

“but..”

 

“Just run!” I yelled again and finally that girl ran to rescue herself.

 

“What the hell!” The guy yelled at me with anger.

 

I gulped and smile awkwardly. I try to run but they faster than me which they quickly grab my collar before I can rescue myself. I try to fight back but my stamina can’t beat them. My sight became blurry with my body lying on the ground lifelessly.

 

Suddenly, my phone vibrating which is lie on the ground in front of me . I took a glance on it. The name of Princess Krystal Jung on the screen but I just can look at it because I can't even move. One of them took it on the ground after they noticed that my phone vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter