My heart

Please, love me back (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The song 'Rude by Magic' echoes throughout the whole room. No pun intended but whoever disturbed my sleep is rude as . Like it is early in the morning, what in the world would you be calling me for?

 

"Hello?" I answered the call without taking a glance on the name ID. I'm so sleepy right now. I did not even bother to open my eyes widely.

 

"Hey stupid! Where are you? Did you forget that today is the first day of school?! Oh heck, don't tell me you are skipping classes today?" She screamed right in my ear resulting me to actually wake up.

 

Worst to worst case secenario....

 

OH MY GOD!

 

I am doom!

 

I totally forgot that today is the first day of school after the winter break. Tch! Pabo-yah.

 

Without answering any of her questions; I hang up the call and start getting ready! Putting on all the neccesary stuff like uniforms and all that, and run towards kitchen to get some breakfast.

 

Yeah! I stay alone, I have always been alone. I meant my parents are running the company in LA, so what else can I do? I have a brother, but he is also busy with his work life so here I am, alone.

 

Without any delay, I took a piece of bread and started running for my life!

 

 

I am panting, running from my house to the school in hopes of not being late, dang! The struggle is real. I lifted my head up just to see few students at school... FEW STUDENTS AT SCHOOL?! What?! but I thought... I scratched the back of my head feeling the weirdness and confusion soaking me.

 

Why... why are there few students around?

 

Suddenly, I feel someone wrapped her/his hand on my arm which makes me turn my head to see who the heck is touching my hand without my permission.

 

She starts giggling... it drove me insane. !

 

"Hahaha! Gotcha Am!" she exclaimed after laugh out loud like there is no tomorrow for her.

 

"Yeah yeah whatever. You disturb my ing sleep you know?" I said while rolled my eyes. "what time is it now?"

 

"It's only 7:30AM you idiot. I did not know that you did not even bother to look at the clock before having the dino-llamaber expression." she replied and giggled. Haish this girl.

 

I yanked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter