For the First Time

Perfect Turned into Ugly

 

It's another school day and it's lunch time. Like always, KyungSoo sat outside under the tree for shade with JongIn sitting beside him as they both eat their lunch.

Three days so far and JongIn is loving it here. There haven't been a bunch of girls chasing after him and asking him for pictures like he's some sort of celebrity. He's grateful that the girls don't do that here. Although he haven't made much friends as his old school, but he likes it how it is. Espeically with KyungSoo.

Him and KyungSoo have been pretty close lately. KyungSoo can say the same as well. He loves JongIn's company. It still surprises the students that they're hanging around with each other. Yes, the students know KyungSoo's cold side. Why wouldn't they be shock and mostly dumbfounded at the fact that KyungSoo has a friend. Moreover, talking to someone while smiling. 

KyungSoo already finished his lunch. A simple sandwich with a small juice box. JongIn didn't like how KyungSoo was eating very little. e fears that KyungSoo might turn skinny and unhealthy. So he generally feeds KyungSoo some of his food everyday. 

"You should eat more, you know. You don't want to be skinny and die of starvation, right?" JongIn asked as he gave KyungSoo a piece of his chicken. KyungSoo smiled and received the food. JongIn chuckled from the thought of him being adorable and looking like a chipmunk.  

"You seem to have chicken as your lunch a lot," KyungSoo swallowed his food before continuing. "Do you like chicken?"

"Yes! I love it," There was a glittering sparkle in his eyes. "My brother says I'm obsessed with it, and well," He rubbed the back of his neck and awkwardly laughed. "I guess I am."

KyungSoo nodded before asking. "I can cook it for you if you want?" 

"Really?! You cook?" JongIn's eyes sparkled from the excitement. KyungSoo laughed lightly and nodded.  "Yeah, I'm a okay chief."

"That's great! You can make me chicken! I-I mean if you're up for it." KyungSoo laughed again and JongIn's face turned a light red. "No, I'll love to make chicken for you."

Anything as you wish, KyungSoo thought. 

"Great!" JongIn contented a pleased sigh before smiling. "I can't wait to taste you're cooking." He patted him on the shoulder and KyungSoo felt an electric shock down his spine. 

"I can't wait for you to eat it." KyungSoo smiled in return.

~(8.8)~

"Mom, I won't be able to be home tonight." said YooSun over the phone line. After school, she didn't met up with Yi Fan; that was his order. She waited outside of the school grounds, calling her mother to see if she'll be able to Yi Fan's house. 

"How come?" Her mom asked with concern. YooSun swallowed, knowing that her mother would oppose her excuse. "Because I'm staying at Yi Fan's house." 

Nothing but silence. "Mom?" She asked worriedly. Her mother finally spoke up, "I don't like the idea of you staying at his house, espiecally alone." 

YooSun began walking slowly. Nowhere, honestly. But the school is closed and the students have gone home. "Why not?" She played with the button of her jacket and lowered a sad frown.

"Because he could be bad news," Her mother answered. YooSun's brow frowned in confusion. Bad news? What bad news have he done? "No, he's not," YooSun defended him. "You'll just have to spend at least a day with him and then, you'll understand-"

"Understand what?"

"Understand that I love him the way he is." YooSun stopped when seeing an elderly couple giving her looks. She smiled and bowed slightly before walking again.

"You're making a big mistake, YooSun-ah," Her mother sounded angry about this fact. "That guy is a troublemaker. All for nothing but the wrong." YooSun pouted and lightly scoff for her mother to not hear.

"You're talking like it's dad." She whispered. But it was clear that her mother heard her. Silence again, and YooSun bit her lip, regret saying that. It's like had a mind of its own, saying stuff that's not supposed to be said. 

"You're not allowed to see him again." YooSun's eyes widen in shock. Did she just hear that right? She won't be able to see him again? YooSun rather eat bugs than to not see Yi Fan again. "But mom!"

"No, buts!" Ms. Do shouted, voice erupted in anger. But why wouldn't it? Her daughter is clearly be disobedient to her order. "You had your chance, but then, you blew it! Stay away from him!"

"I don't want to, mom," YooSun stopped and frowned. "Can't you see? I love him!" Ms. Do sarcastically chuckled. "What do you know about love? You're just a messed up teenager who knows nothing about anything!"

Tears were threaten to drop down of YooSun's eyes. Her legs felt weak. She could collapse anytime by now. But she refuse to let the tears and herself to  fall. "How could you say something like that?"

"I'm doing this for you're own good!" 

"It doesn't feel good." YooSun murmured, head hanging high to provent the tears to fall. A sigh from the other end of the phone line. "YooSun-ah, just leave Yi Fan alone, okay?" Her mom spoke in a much softer tone this time. "He's nothing but a burden in your life."

What? A burden? YooSun's eyes almost shot out of her head from the state of shock coming from her mother's comment. Yi Fan is not a burden in her life! Nowhere near it. She loves him just as much as he loves her... Well, at least that's what she thought so. 

"You know what? Whatever! Just whatever!" She shouted, aware that there are passbyers giving her weird looks, but did that mater t her? Heck no! Instead, she choose to ignore them. "I'm grown enough to do whatever I want!" After that's said, YooSun hung up and walked, or angrily stomped out of frustration, her way down the block.

~(O>O)~

"Yah! Yah!" It was still no used, the line was cut short. Slamming the phone against the kitchen table, Ms. Do huffed a heavy sigh. She placed a hand on her forehead and gently massaged it. "How dare she talk back to her own mother like that. I brought her in this world, I can bring her back!"

Then, she realized something odd about YooSun's actions lately. She has never acted like this before. Never. And for her to behave this way gave the mother a worried expression. She blames Yi Fan. If it wasn't for him YooSun would have acted this way.

The phone rang, bringing Ms. Do out of her trace of thoughts. With a steadly breath, she picked up the phone and asked with a irritated tone, "Hello?"

"Hey, mom," It was KyungSoo. Ms. Do didn't know that she held in her breath when she blew a long sigh. "I won't be home until late at night." Ms. Do calmed down from hearing his voice, but curious as to why he's not coming home. "Why?" She asked. 

"I'm visiting a friend's house." The mother was shocked. She knew that KyungSoo had trouble bonding with people and to hear him saying he's going to a friend's house surprised her. Literally.

hung open, not believing her ears. "Oh, really? What friend?" 

"A new student who just transfer not too long ago." KyungSoo simply answered through the phone. Makes sense, she thought.

"Well, okay then," She smiled, very happy that KyungSoo has a friend. "You may spend time with your friend."

She can hear a smile over the line and once again, surprised. He hardly smiles unless it's something or someone he likes. Someone used to be a big doubt. It must be this new student. Ms. Do feels satisfied to hear KyungSoo having a liking to someone.

"Thanks, mom. See you soon." Then, he hung up....Cheerfully? Ms. Do thought while still holding the phone receiver, completely bolt from the blue. Was this the KyungSoo that she knew? Sure it sounded like him, but it didn't actually sound like him. 

Ms. Do sighed before mumbling, "At least one of my children is obedient." The phone rang again. "Aish, what's with people calling, huh?" She said to no one particular. "Hello?" She asked, a bit aggravated.

"Mom?" The voice was soft and a whisper. Though Ms. Do  can make out who it was. Someone she wasn't expecting to hear from now. Why was he calling all of sudden?

~(c-c)~

YooSun walked to Yi Fans house with teary eyes. As much as she tries to wipe them away, they keep falling down. Almost everyone that she knows didn't like the fact of her and Yi Fan together. Why? She didn't know and she would like the answer for it. Yet they gave her the simple, "He's bad news."

Of all people, she trusted her mom to believe her in what she wanted, however, from knowng that her mother is against this idea of her and Yi Fan made her angry. Why can't she do what she wanted? It's her life! It's my life, she wanted to shout. Why not live it the way she wanted it to be?

With so much thought in her head, YooSun didn't know that she made it to Yi Fan's house. Wiping her tears away, she rushed towards the front door steps. She knocked twice and waited for an answer, but there was none. She was about to knock again until it opened, revealing Yi Fan.

Yi Fan seem calmed at first, but then looked to be frighten of something when seeing YooSun's tears. "What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked uneasy. YooSun frowned, not willing to remember the conversation with her and her mother. 

"I had an argument with my mother." YooSun looked down, hiding her red, puffy eyes with her bangs. 

"Oh, okay," Yi Fan sounded relief? YooSun wondered why. What was he thinking when he saw her tears? "Come in." YooSun nodded and assisted to get inside. She knew what's going to happen next, and just as she expected, Yi Fan kissed her. It wasn't sweet nor passion; rough like he was hungry for her lips. But YooSun didn't respond.

Yi Fan pulled away with a look of rage. "What are you doing?" He asked. 

"I don't feel like doing this," YooSun humbled, eyes glued to the floor like it's the most interesting thing in the world. "At least not now. I'm just not in the mood."

Yi Fan ruffed his hand through his hair as he huffed a sigh. "Remember the agreement?" YooSun nodded. "I did, but-" He kissed her to silent her. He must love doing that, she thought. 

"Then, do as what you're told." He said in between the kiss. He bite her bottom lips, his hands around her waist to pull her closer to his heated body, his tongue the bottom of her now swollen lips. It slid inside, exploring every inch of . YooSun moaned and held onto his biceps for support.

This was their agreement.

Whenever Yi Fan has the need for , YooSun has to be there or him. Though, she doesn't mind. She's not afraid to do anything with or for him. That's what true love is, right? That's what she thinks.

Yeah, she thought as she wrapped her slender arms around his neck. This is true love.

~(#,#)~

"Is anyone home?" JongIn shouted throughout the house as he walked in with KyungSoo behind him. "I'm in the kitchen!" A voice, unknown to KyungSoo, shouted back in a reply. The two boys took their shoes off and headed inside the kitchen where the voice was coming from.

"Hyung!" JongIn called out to the man chopping a fresh fish in pieces. He doesn't look like their age, much older actually. "This is my new friend I was telling you about."

The man looked up and smiled. "Hello, there." He quickly wiped his hands on a cloth before raising it up for a handshake. "My name is JunMyeon, JongIn-ah's brother." KyungSoo returned the handshake and smiled. "Hi, I'm KyungSoo."

"I heard so much about you," JunMyeon said. His charming smile brighten. "JongIn-ah told me that you're cute and I can see that." Flip! There goes KyungSoo's heart, doing happy flips again. KyungSoo felt flattered that JongIn said that. He looked at JongIn and he was blushing as well.

"Hyung, you weren't supposed to say that!" He scolded and punched his brother's arm. JunMyeon can only laugh. "Oops, well I guess it slipped out of my mouth unexpectedly." JongIn crossed his arms, huffing while looking the other way, hiding her redden face.

KyungSoo finds it cute when he's mad.

"You kids want anything to eat? I'm making kimichi bibim soba for dinner." JunMyeon returned back to his cooking and chopped the fish. "No, thanks. We'll eat when you're ready," JongIn answered. "Come, KyungSoo-ah. Let's go in my room."

KyungSoo nodded and followed JongIn to his room. "By the way," JunMyeon called out for them to stop. "Mom called. She said that JongDae-ah is engaged."

"Really?" JongIn's eyes widen. JunMyeon nodded. "That's great!" 

"I know. I feel happy for him." KyungSoo looked at them in confusion. "Who's that?"

"My other older brother," JongIn answered. "He lives in China for business. He's marrying a Chinese woman, Zhang LiYin." KyungSoo somewhat seems stunned from this fact. He never thought of a Korean and a Chinese together, it's really rare. "Oh, wow. That's nice."

"It is," JunMyeon finished cutting the fish and is now putting it in a bowl. "They been dating her for years. It's about time that they started ot get married."

KyungSoo thought about BaekHyun and TaeYeon. They have been dating for a while now, and even though they're not at that stage of marriage, it'll be nice for them to get married sometime soon. He hate to admit it but they do make a good couple. After all these months they still pulled it off. Rumor has it that they had the longest relationship in school.

"Well, I'm happy for them both," JongIn said, walking away. "Let's go, KyungSoo-ah."  

The boys left to JongIn's room. JunMyeon smiled and went to the phone to make a call. He dialed the number and waited for the pickup, hoping for him to answer the phone. "Hello?" said the person on the other line. 

"Hey, JongDae-ah! It's me." JunMyeon said. 

"Oh, hey! What's up?" JongDae asked, excitement in his voice.

"Nothing, really," JunMyeon smiled unknowingly. "Mom told me about what happened, so I thought I'll just congrats you on your marriage." JongDae laughed though the phone. "Thanks, hyung! It means a lot."

"I'm sure it does." JunMyeon said. It's been a while since JunMyeon last talked to JongDae with all the work buzzing around. It was hard to keep in touch. "How are you guys doing in Korea?"

"We're fine. JongIn-ah found a new friend," JunMyeon smirked. "Or should I say 'boyfriend.'"

 

Hello, readers! 

Thanks again for reading this story. A very special thanks to...

Yummie-Jinnie & superdupper!

You have no idea how much it means to me. :)

I wish for you to read, enjoy, comment and subscribe. Please feel free to comment on what you like about the story, or if there's anything I need for approving. 

Thank you and enjoy!