Starting New

Perfect Turned into Ugly

 

Parking his bike on the school's gate and grabbing his school bag, KyungSoo made his way inside school. He opened the school gates, not caring to hold the door for the girl. He closed it in front of her face.

"Yah!" She yelled, but KyungSoo ignored her, rolling his eyes. Girls, he thought. Annoying as hell. The girl ran up to him. "Yah," She called. "Don't you have any matters?" KyungSoo continued walking to class. The girl was still babbling about him and his matters, of course, KyungSoo couldn't care less. 

When he made it inside his class, he sat down on his seat, and unpacked his books. "Yah, are you even listening to me?!" He finally looked at her, and groaned in frustration. Sulli, the girl that has a major crush on him. He knows she does. She confessed, but he denied, though, it didn't stop her from clinging onto him. Always flirting with him and glaring at girls who talk to him, made him annoyed. 

"You should be thankful that you have someone who likes you," YooSun once told him when he told her about Sulli. "Some guys would kill to get her to like them." It was true. Sulli is pretty, cute, and talented, a lot of guys like her, but much to KyungSoo's annoyance, she likes him instead.

"I don't like you." KyungSoo once told her. 

Sulli smiled. "Of course, you don't. You love me!"

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do," She said. "You just don't want to admit it."

"You're just as bad as ChanYeol-ah," KyungSoo scolded. "That means I really don't like you."

Sulli sat down next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder, smiling like a idiot. He glanced, but said nothing. It's too early for this, he thought. 

Just then, ChanYeol came running in the room, towards KyungSoo. "KyungSoo-ah!" KyungSoo sighed for the hundredth time this morning. The time when he had to wake up early for school, the other time when he had to take a cold shower because mother forgot to pay the water bill, and the other time when a dog almost got ran over by his bike. There were more than that, but he didn't want to remember them.

"What ChanYeol-ah?" KyungSoo boredly said. "What do you want?"

"Yeah, what do you want?" Sulli said, glaring at him. "I hope you know that you ruined our romantic moment." You're lucky you're a girl and there's witnesses here, KyungSoo thought. Once again, he glanced at her. If glances were guns, he'd be the only person on earth. 

"Have you seen YooSun-ah?" ChanYeol asked. "I called and texted her last night, but she didn't answer. I looked everywhere in the school, but I couldn't find her. Did she come today? Is she sick or something?" For once, ChanYeol 's deep voice wasn't loud. It was small and low, clearly worried and sad. 

KyungSoo frowned. "Actually, I haven't seen her last night or this morning." He really didn't. He informed his mother about it, and she immediately began to worry. YooSun always calls if she going somewhere or not. This was the first that she didn't call, and it made them both full of worry.

"Oh my god, what if something bad happened to her?" 

"Relax," KyungSoo opened his book. "I'm sure she's fine." Though, he was worried. He doesn't show his feelings often, but he feels worried for his little sister. 

"Relax?! How could you say something like that? She's your baby sister! Isn't the big brother supposed to protect her? What if someone kidnapped her? What if someone murdered her? What if..?" He gasped. "What if Yi Fan did something to her?"

"I saw him and YooSun-ah leaving the school gates yesterday. He must've have something to do with it." Sulli spoke up. 

"Then, I'll find him, cut his head off, throw it out the window, and use his body as a punch bag."

"Don't forget to use his long legs for yourself," ChanYeol smirked. "You might need them." KyungSoo was ready to attack until the bell rang, signaling for class to start. He mumbled a few curse words, but stopped when the room came to silence as the teacher walked in. 

"Good morning, class," KyungSoo rolled his eyes. He didn't have a good morning. "Today, we have a new student." Oh great! Another appearance to ignore. The joy in that, KyungSoo thought, looking out the window, not really caring about this new student.

"Come in and introduced yourself, young man." The boy walked in shyly. The girls squealed at how cute he looks and the guys groaned at how attractive he looks, probably because he going to get all the girl's attention.

"Hello," The boy said. "My name is Kim JongIn. Nice to meet you all." This made KyungSoo finally look at the new student. His skin is tan, but he has a cute little red blush on his cheeks. He seems tall for his age, maybe taller. His hair is a brownish black, the tips covering a bit of his eyes. And he had a sweet smile on that precious face of his. 

The teacher quiet the class down, and then, turned to JongIn. "You may have a seat next to KyungSoo-ah over there." He pointed at KyungSoo, who had his eyes widen from the realization that the new kid is going to sit next to him. KyungSoo mentally screamed in his head. 

JongIn sat next to KyungSoo, unpacked his stuff and set them down on the desk, all the while KyungSoo kept his stare at him, not missing a single movement he made. Feeling someone staring at him, JongIn looked at KyungSoo and smiled at him. KyungSoo smiled back and gradually turned his head away, feeling heat rush up to his face. 

He didn't know why, but KyungSoo had a funny feeling in his stomach. 

~(#.#)~
The horrified expression was now gone form the face. He looked to be a sleep now. She could have believed it if not for all of the blood. How can so much blood come from one body? The holes in his skin told of a messy end. After the second shot he was already dead. That's what a bullet to the brain will do. The other 13 had been pointless. The scene spoke of rage and hate. The body had been abandoned on the cold white floor now stained with red bloo-

"Hey, may I sit with you?"

KyungSoo looked up from his book that he was reading, and was met by a gorgeous JongIn, smiling shyly. Smiling, and nodding, KyungSoo moved over a bit to make room for JongIn to sit.

JongIn smiled and sat down. "Thanks." KyungSoo can feel his shoulder on his shoulder; JongIn was sitting rather close to him. Hearing the massive beat fo his heart, KyungSoo prayed that JongIn doesn't hear it. 

JongIn took his lunch out and began eating it. He took a piece and held it up for KyungSoo. "Want some?" He asked. KyungSoo looked at the food, and at JongIn before smiling and shaking his head. "No, thanks."

He had a worried expression. "Are you sure? I don't want you to starve to death." How can someone be so hot, yet so caring, KyungSoo thought, trying not to blush. "It's okay. I already ate."

"Just a sandwich and a juice?" 

"I wasn't that hungry."

"Well, you should eat more."

Usually KyungSoo would took the food and shoved it down their throat until they gag, shouting, "How about you, huh? You should be eating, too." But as for JongIn, KyungSoo didn't argue and just took the food in his mouth, chewing it gracefully.

The food was good, KyungSoo had to admit. He wonders if JongIn is a good cook just like him. They could make all kinds of food, and when they're done cooking, they'll feed each other the delicious dishes.

"Why are you out here outside?" KyungSoo broke out of his trace of thought by JongIn's question. He swallowed the food before speaking. "Because I like fresh air." JongIn nodded in approval. "But why are you here alone?" 

"I don't like crowds," He paused. "And I don't have any friends either." 

JongIn stopped eating and looked at KyungSoo sadly. "We can be friends." 

"Really?" KyungSoo never had much friends. YooSun is his sister, not much of a friend. He barely talks to TaeYeon. And BaekHyun and ChanYeol are definitely out of the question. 

"Yeah," He stuck his arm out for a hand shake. "I'm JongIn. What's yours?"

KyungSoo smiled and shook his hand back. "I'm KyungSoo. Nice to meet you." 

It was a pleasure. 

 

Hi, there! 

Thank for reading the last chapter, Now or Never, and this chapter, Starting New.

Another special thanks to my other new subscriber,  woohyunism!! Thank you so much, I appreciate your love!

I am sorry that this chapter is short for your liking. I was rushing and I made it short to finish it quickly. Sorry~! 

I wish for you to read, enjoy, comment and subscribe. Please feel free to comment on what you like about the story, or if there is anything I need for approving.

Thank you and enjoy~!