Now or Never

Perfect Turned into Ugly

 

Yi Fan removed his body from YooSun's, growling as he did so. "Why? What's wrong?" YooSun gulped in fear, she didn't like the sound of his voice. It was angry and deep.

"I'm just not ready for this yet." YooSun said in a quiet and low voice.

"Ready for what? I said I'll be gentle, did I not?"

"Yes, you did, but-"

"Then, I don't see the problem." He attacked her lips again, hungrier this time, like he was yearning for her lips for a long time, but like a wild animal who wants to eat his prey. YooSun closed her lips shut, tightly that she knew they were white by now, refusing to kiss him back. Maybe, he'll get the message, she thought, but she thought wrong.

"Stop. It." Yi Fan growled into the kiss, he ruffly squeezed her , making her gasped in surprise, and he took this chance to slid his tongue in. YooSun was close to tears. She didn't want this. She wanted it to be romantic and gentle, not rushed and unwanted.

He was unbottom her shirt, but she stopped his hands, and he growling in annoyance. Pulling away, Yi Fan looked at her with anger. "Stop doing that and just go with it!" He was ready to attacked her lips again, but YooSun stopped him, putting her small hands on his chest. "Oppa," She whispered, a tear dropped on her cheek. "Please,"

Yi Fan paused and looked straight into her eyes as she looked at him. Lust was clearly see through his eyes, and she knew that he wouldn't have with her with love, only lust. "Please don't do this."

After a minute of silence, Yi Fan finally spoke, "Fine," He said quietly, getting up from his position and sat down on the couch with a blank stare, looking at the movie, which was still playing.

Did he not love me, YooSun thought. Surely, if he loved her, he would wait for her until she's ready. But why was he so eager to do it with her? YooSun couldn't understand why.

Her and Yi Fan have been dating for a month now, and YooSun knew that you couldn't have until you exactly adore that person, showing them your love towards them. But its has been a month already and Yi Fan has not yet told YooSun that he loves her. She understands though, after a month of dating, she figured that she'll wait. She thought that the guy confesses first, not the girl, so YooSun will wait patiently for his confess.

Now, YooSun feels guilty. She didn't want upset Yi Fan, nor did she want to have unwantedly. So, she figured that she should do something about it, maybe talking to him would help.

"Hey," She sniffed, wiping her tears and shifted into a comfortable position on the couch. "Are you mad?" She asked, but received no answer from him. He was still watching the movie. "Hey, don't be mad. You should know that you should wait until the girl is ready."

Still no reply.

YooSun pouted from the silent treatment and looked at the movie. "You must really like this movie, huh?" Even changing the subject, she still had no reply. She looked at Yi Fan to find him staring at the TV. He didn't even look interested in the movie, just as he wasn't interested in YooSun's appearance.

"I guess I should leave." Thinking it's best to leave, YooSun sighed and slowly got up, grabbed her bag and put her shoes on. Giving Yi Fan one last glance, seeing him in the same position, she left with a long heavy sigh.

~(*0*)~

"So," BaekHyun took a small sip of his orange juice. "The giant struck yet again." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

It's lunchtime now. YooSun and BaekHyun are seated at their usual table. It's just the two of them. TaeYeon is a busy person, it's so hard to see her around being the class president and school's counselor. KyungSoo always eat outside because he says he wants fresh air, which seems fair. Imagine being stuck in school for all those hours, you might as well go outside for some fresh air during lunch. ChanYeol is probably out there bothering him as usual.

YooSun bit a small piece of her sandwich. "Yeah, basically."

"Why don't you just break up with him." YooSun almost choked on her sandwich, luckily BaekHyun gently patted her back. "Why would I do that?" YooSun said, as soon as she regained her breath.

"Because from what I heard, he's been quite a jerk."

"But, I like him."

"You like jerks?" He rosed one of his eyebrows in confusion.

"No, I mean," She sighed. "I really like him. I would tell him that I love him, but I think the guy should confess first."

"Well, that's true," He took a bite of his sandwich. "When me and TaeYeon were dating,  I confessed that I loved her first first."

"When was that?"

"About 3 months after we were dating," He smiled unknowingly. "I remembered it. We were at out seventh date. It was when I dropped her off at her house. I held her hand, stared straight into her eyes, and told her."

YooSun pouted, looking down at her food. "I wish Yi Fan was like that." 

"Then, dump him. There's still other guys out there waiting for you, YooSun-ah." He meant ChanYeol, YooSun knew that.

"I don't want to. Maybe if I wait a little longer, he'll say it. I just have to be patience." She smiled, imagining how he would say it. 

"Listen, YooSun-ah," YooSun imagined hearing Yi Fan's voice in her head. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to say this, but I love you. I really do, always and forever." She imagine his gummy smile with a bit of pinkish blush on his face.

"Fine," BaekHyun voice brought YooSun back to reality. "But don't come running to me when he breaks your heart."

"Don't worry, I won't. You'll the last person I'll run to." YooSun giggled at BaekHyun's frown.

"What? Am I not that important in your life?" He asked and YooSun shook her head.

"No, you are important in my life, but you're bad at comforting people. You actually make them feel worst. How is that possible?" BaekHyun scoffed.

"Whatever."

~(^*^)~

They were walking out of the school towards Yi Fan's car. Yi Fan held YooSun's hand as she swung their hands back and forth. "I'm sorry about yesterday," Yi Fan scratched the nape of her neck, nervously. "I got way out of hand and let my hormones get control over me."

YooSun smiled, mentally screaming at how cute he looks, and kissed his cheek. "It's okay." They continued walking in silence.

"It's just that I was worried about my health." Immediately, YooSun stopped in her tracks, and looked at Yi Fan full of worry. "What do you mean?" She placed her hand on his forehead, checking for his temperature. "Are you okay? Are you sick?" 

Yi Fan smiled a little, removing her hand from his forehead. "I'm fine," He sighed. "For now."

"What do you mean?" Her eyes widen. "You're going to die?!?" This made Yi Fan's eyes widen as well. "What? No, I'm not going to die!" YooSun sighed in relief, but was still worried. "Then, what's wrong?"

"Well, you see," He began. "It's not healthy for a guy to not have . It's bad for out health and there's a possible chance that we can die." YooSun gasped in horror.

"I don't want that to happen!" She said

"Exactly," He nodded. "That's why guys are eager to do it. So, they won't die." YooSun nodded in understanding. 

"But why didn't tell me that you wanted to it?!" She angrily slapped his arm. He groaned in pain, rubbing the spot, and giving her a death-glare. "I was so worried. Now, I know why guys pressure girls to do it with them. I thought it was just hormones."

Yi Fan rolled his eyes. "Well, it was hormones, but mostly about health." 

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I thought you already knew that."

"Well, clearly, I didn't."

They were left with silence. 

"So," Yi Fan paused. " Are you going to help me with my problem?" YooSun stood silent. She still wasn't ready, but she most certainly didn't want Yi Fan to die. Looking up at him as he waited for an answer, she opened to speak, but nothing came out. 

"Uhh," She looked everywhere, but at him, not knowing what to say. "S-Sure," She managed a small smile. "I guess I can h-help."

~(!0!)~

Opening the house door, KyungSoo stepped in feeling exhausted and tired, slipping out of his shoes and hurriedly marched to the kitchen. Setting his bag on the kitchen counter, he opened the refrigerator and saw nothing but a few bottles of water, two plates of salads, which was probably his mother's, and a stack of cheese. 

Sighing in disappointment. he closed the door. In school, KyungSoo ate a bag of chips and small a juice box. He wasn't hungry at that time, but now he is. He walked out of the kitchen like a zombie, and saw the front door open, revealing his mother carrying a bunch of grocery bags, full of all kinds of food.

KyungSoo immediately smiled and rushed to help his mother with the bags. She smiled in returned and walked to the kitchen with KyungSoo following behind. They set the bags on the counter and unpacked the groceries. 

"How was school today?" His mother asked, unpacking another bag of groceries.

"Good." KyungSoo said, making a pile of snacks for him to eat and another pile for his mother to placed in the cabinets. 

"Have any homework?" She placed some foods in the refrigerator.

"Yes, mom, I do." KyungSoo said, and she stopped unpacking and gently pushed KyungSoo out of the kitchen. "Then, you should be doing that."

"But, I want to help you." He tried to reason with her. Truth is, he didn't want to do his homework. He's too tired to do it. His mother shook her head. "I'm fine, I can do it by myself. You need to do your homework."

Not wanting an argue, KyungSoo quickly grabbed his bag and the pile of food he wanted to eat, and walked his way to the stairs. His mother smiled, but stopped him by the shoulder from moving any further. "Do you know where YooSun-ah is?"

KyungSoo struggled. "I don't know. Probably with Yi Fan, I guess." 

"You know," His mother frowned. "I don't like that Yi Fan guy. He reminds me of those guys who likes to see girls cry."

KyungSoo rolled his eyes and slowly walked up the stairs, not wanting to drop any food. "Trust me," He shouted from up the stairs. "I never really liked him in the first place."

And, then he disappeared into his room. 

~(@.@)~

YooSun stood by the door, toying with the hems of her shirt. They were at Yi Fan's house again. His mother was at work again, so it's just the two of them, which made YooSun nervous. She was nervous, very nervous. But she wanted to do this for Yi Fan's good.

Yi Fan walked to his bed and laid down, patting the space next to him for her to come. He glanced at YooSun, seeing her standing by the door awkwardly, looking down like a child who was in trouble. 

Sighing in annoyance, Yi Fan got up and stood in front of her, lifting her chin for her to look at him. "I know this is your first time, but I said that I'll be gentle. There' no need to be scared."  

"I know, but-" Yi Fan silenced her by gently kissing her lips. "Relax." He softly kissed her, making YooSun indeed relax a bit. Tilting his head to the side and placing his hands on her cheeks, he deepen the kiss. She tangled her hands through his soft hair, causing him to hummed in delight. her lips, asking for entrance, and YooSun opened for him gradually. 

YooSun moaned into the kiss, and Yi Fan groaned from the satisfaction. He picked her up with his hands on her thighs and her hands around his neck. Moving to the bed, and gently laid YooSun down, with him on top of her, and still kissing her. As much as he didn't want to, he knew that she needed to breath, so he pulled away.

She was breathing heavily, cheeks flushed, and lips swollen. Her eyes, sparkled with excitement, but also worried, stared at his eyes, filled with lust. 

"Are you ready?" Yi Fan asked. YooSun let out a deep breathe and nodded. "Yes, I am."

 

Hey, guys! I want to thank all the readers for reading chapter 1, The Beginning to the End.

I'm really thankful to the special person,  Super_llama!! 

My first subscriber! I'm very blessed, thank you so much!

Readers, please read, comment and subscribe.

Thank you and enjoy~!