The Beginning of the End

Perfect Turned into Ugly

 

YooSun walked barefoot against the soft, yet rough sand. The ocean waves kissing her feet and the wind gently blowing at her face. The wind blew hair strands to her face, so she pushed it back behind her ear and kept it in place. She looked at the sunset, red mixed with orange creating such a wonderful sight to see.

"Like what you see?" A deep, rusky voice brought her back from her thoughts. YooSun turned to be met by Yi Fan's smile, in which she smiled in return.

"Yeah," She looked back at the sunset. "It's a beautiful sight."

"Not as beautiful as you." Blushing, YooSun covered her face with her bangs to hide her redden cheeks. Yi Fan chuckled at her cuteness. "Stop being so cheesy."

Yi Fan walked up to her and put his arm around her waist with his left hand on her cheek, forcing her to look up at him. "But, it's true," He leaned in closer and YooSun hitched her breath. Her heart beat was racing. Yi Fan looked at YooSun deep in the eyes, looked down at her lips, then her eyes again. "You are beautiful."

He closed the gap between them two. YooSun closed her eyes, getting ready to feel the warm, precious of his lips.

A loud knock on the door broke YooSun's dream. Groaning, she flipped her pillow on her head, trying to go back to sleep. Another knock on the door, this time louder and a voice followed after saying, "Yah! Wake up or I'm going in there and stab you with a knife!" YooSun knew that voice, her ignorant brother, KyungSoo.

YooSun sat up and yawned unattractively while scratching her head, making her hair messier. "Yah," Shouting, her voice was hoarse and deep, her usual morning voice. "Why are you waking me up so early in the morning?"

KyungSoo walked in, already dressed in his school uniform, and of course, he had a blank face on. "Because you need to get ready to go to school, that's why."

YooSun looked straight at her school uniform that's hanging on her closet door across the room. She pout and shook her head with arms crossed. "No, I don't want to go to school. I want to sleep."

Running a hand through his hair and sighing in annoyance, KyungSoo glared at his little sister. "Fine," He started. "Then, I guess you won't have to see Yi Fan today."

Smiling widely, YooSun immediately jumped out of bed and pushed KyungSoo out of her room, slamming it shut behind him. KyungSoo blinked back at the door blankly. He shook his head and walked towards the stairs, mumbling "Girls will be girls."

YooSun rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She quickly reported back to her room and changed into her school uniform. After doing her hair, putting on a bit of make-up, she grabbing her school bag and speed-walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

KyungSoo was seated on a chair, eating his breakfast. Their mother put a plate of food on the table. She looked up and smiled warmly at YooSun. "Oh, so you're up," She pulled a chair out across of KyungSoo and motioned YooSun to sit. "Come now, sit and eat your breakfeast."

YooSun sat down and ate her breakfeast. Just about to finsih her food, they heard the doorbell ring. The mother were to go get it, but YooSun stopped her. "I got it. It might be Yi Fan." Her mother nodded and went back to washing the dishes. 

Running to the door, YooSun opened it and it revealed her boyfriend, Yi Fan. "Oppa!" She hugged him around the neck while he hugged her around the waist. "Hey," He smiled. ready to go?" YooSun nodded, smiling cheekily. "Let me go get my things."

She pulled away and rushed back to the kitchen. KyungSoo walked passed her with his bag over his shoulder. Gathering her things and giving a kiss on her mother's cheek, quickly saying "Bye, mom!" YooSun was at the door where Yi Fan and KyungSoo stood, waiting for her.

The three of them left the house. "You seem happy today." Yi Fan stated.

"Of course, I am. I'm always happy when I'm around you."

"Cheesy, much?"

"I learned from the best." YooSun winked and Yi Fan smirked.

"Gross." They heard KyungSoo say. He had a disgusted look on his face. More like a displeased or disappointed look, to be exact. YooSun frowned upon seeing her brother's hatred on Yi Fan. For some reason, KyungSoo never liked Yi Fan. Whenever he's around, KyungSoo would always send a glare at him, like he could kill by his looks. "I don't like him," KyungSoo once said. "Guys like him mess with girls like you."

KyungSoo took his bike from fence. "Hey, KyungSoo," Yi Fan called. "Why don't you come ride with us in my car and leave that bike of yours here?" YooSun looked at KyungSoo for a response, but he seems to ignore him, climbing onto his bike.

"I don't ride with peasants like you." Then, KyungSoo was off riding to school.

~~~~~

"I'm sorry about my brother's behavior. I really don't know what's gotten into him."

"It's okay. I know how overprotective brothers can be to their sisters."

They arrived at the school. As soon as they pulled up into the school's parking lot, Yi Fan kissed YooSun's cheek and leave without saying goodbye. This is their usual routine. Every time they pull up at the school's gates, they part ways. YooSun asked him about it one time, and he simply replied, "Because I have to be somewhere in the morning."

"What is it?" She asked. "Can I come?" But he shook his head. 

"It's for the basketball practice." YooSun understood. He is the captain of the school's basketball team after all.

YooSun walked to her class. Some students were in there, chatting with friends. KyungSoo was already seated at his desk, reading a book with ChanYeol sitting beside him. ChanYeol must have gotten in KyungSoo's nerves again, because he was clenched on his book; a sign that he would swing at ChanYeol's face anytime. 

To prevent that from happening, YooSun walked toward them. "Hey, ChanYeol-ah." He looked up and smiled widely. "Oh, hey, YooSun-ah!" He sounded a bit excited. "How have you been? How was your weekend?"

YooSun smiled a bit. She knew that Chanyeol had a crush on her; it was pretty obvious, to be honest. He confessed to her before, but she was already in love with Yi Fan at that time. "There's still more girls out there," YooSun once told ChanYeol. "You just have to keep looking."

"No, I'll wait for you," He replied. "It's not like you and Yi Fan would be together forever." Eventually, they agreed to stay as friends.

"It was great," YooSun replied ChanYeol's question. "It gave me enough time to sleep." YooSun could've swore she hear KyungSoo mumbled, "Sleepy-head's as hard as a rock."

But YooSun choose to ignore him. "How about you?"

ChanYeol smiled widely, like he was glad that she asked him that. "Great! BaekHyun and I finally got to hang out together again."

YooSun smiled. "That's great!" 

BaekHyun is another friend of YooSun. The two of them, BaekHyun and ChanYeol, used to be close friends until BaekHyun statyed dating Taeyoen. Since then, they haven't hung out a lot like they used to. And, with YooSun and Yi Fan dating, ChanYeol couldn't hang out with YooSun, either. 

That only leaves KyungSoo. Though, ChanYeol gets on KyungSoo's nerves a lot. "This is why you're single," KyungSoo once said to ChanYeol. "It's because you're annoying brat."

"Speak of the devil! Look who's here!" ChanYeol's loud voice boomed through the room, causing everyone to look at BaekHyun walking in. He shyly smiled at his passbyers. When he reached the table, he immediately start smacking ChanYeol's arm. "What did I say about calling me in public?!"

YooSun giggled while ChanYeol pout and rubbed his injured arm. "Sorry." He mumbled.

BaekHyun flipped his hair like the diva that he is. "I don't mind attention at all sometimes. I mean, who wouldn't give a glance at this?"

"I wouldn't." KyungSoo said, eyes glued to the book. BaekHyun glared at him before clearing his throat and hitting ChanYeol is the arm again, who whimped in pain. "Don't do that again!"

"But, I thought you said you like attention." ChanYeol asked, confused.

"I do, sometimes," BaekHyun scoffed. "Sometimes, I wonder why you have big ears if you can't hear clearly."

The bell rang; it's time for class. Students rushed to their seats, the teacher walked in, and class began to start.

~~~~~

They were walking hand in hand together. Yi Fan invited YooSun to his house, and YooSun happily agreed. When they arrived at his house, it was quiet. "My mom's at work." Yi Fan said, slipping out of his shoes.

Suddenly, YooSun started to get nervous. Every time she's alone with Yi Fan, they sometimes made out. She shouldn't have a problem with it. Couples sometimes do that. But she feels like he's wants more than just making out. YooSun asked him if they could go on dates or a walk on park, at least. But he said, "I don't like places where there's too many people around."

Yi Fan went to the kitchen to get some snacks, and YooSun sat on the couch. She played with the hems of her shirt while she waited for Yi Fan to get back. When he did, he came back with two soda bottles and a big bag of chips. He rested them on the coffee table.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked. YooSun thought about it and smiled. "Sure!" Yi Fan walked towards the cabinet where the movies were placed. "So, what movie do you want to watch?" 

"Anything is fine." YooSun grabbed one of the soda cans and opened it and took a sip. Yi Fan put a movie in and sat down by YooSun, who have put the can down on the coffee table. He put his arm around her, pulling her close. 

The movie began, it was an American movie, but YooSun could've figure out which movie it is. Sometime in the middle of the movie, Yi Fan slowly brushed a hair out of her face and slowly moved towards her. His tender lips made gentle contact with hers.

YooSun closed her eyes, and returned the kiss, placing her slim arms around his neck. The kiss got rougher. Yi Fan gently laid her down on the couch, rubbing her thighs smoothly. He her bottom lip, asking for entrance. YooSun opened for him, and he quickly slid his tongue in , exploring every inch of her.

Yi Fan slid his hand under her shirt, up her bra and were to cup her s, but YooSun immediately broke the kiss. "Stop," She muttered. Her breathing was heavy and her face was red hot. "I can't do this."

"Of course you can," He kissed and her neck, sending chills down YooSun's back. "I'll be gentle."

"No, oppa," She tried pushing him away. "I'm not ready to do this."

 

A/N: Hey, guys! It's me again. Thanks for reading my first chapter! I really appreciate it very much.

Please stay tune for more chapters ahead. I'll try to write as much as I can for you readers.

Please comment and subscribe~

Thank You~