What's Going On Back at Home?

Perfect Turned into Ugly

Hello everyone!

I want to thank you all for waiting, and I apologize for the lack of updates lately. I just been busy...and lazy (._.) So I am very sorry. But I hope you enjoyed the series so far!! (^-^) I also want to thank my subscribers and upvotes I have received, bless your heart children! (*o*) Please enjoy the following chapters that will follow after this!

-------------------

 

Another day, another frown.

ChanYeol was minding his business as he's strolling to school. It's a bright sunny day. The light blue sky is unclouded, the sun shinning brightly towards the earth. Birds were chirping and flying everywhere. Young children were playing outside in the park. An elderly pair walked pass ChanYeol with smiles on their faces and holding hands.

A beautiful day is out, and yet ChanYeol is frowning?

He misses YooSun, dearly. It has been lately two days since YooSun and KyungSoo has left to the wedding in China. Still, it's not the same without them around. His heart drops every time from the thought of YooSun's smile, laugh...just her appearance in general.

He has to admit that he pretty much miss bothering KyungSoo everyday. He admits that he miss being scoffed by him, too. 

ChanYeol was too stuck up in his thoughts that he didn't notice that he was in front of the school campus. He sighs sadly and held his head low. Another dreadful day without YooSun around. The good part was that Yi Fan wasn't with YooSun, so he isn't that depress.

ChanYeol was ready to walk inside the school building when someone roughly pulled his arm. Startled, he stumbled on his feet and looked at the person who dragged him away. His eyes widen. Sulli? What does she want?

"Hey! You!" She shouts close to his face. "You know KyungSoo-ah. You're friends with him, right?" Before ChanYeol had time to even open his mouth, she clutched onto his school jacket tightly and pulled him closer to her face. "Tell me where he is. I'm freaking out here!"

In confusion, ChanYeol looked at her weirdly. "What are you talking about?"

"Where is KyungSoo-ah?!?!" Passersby nearby looked their way and whispered to one another. Sulli slightly blushed from the stares, but she could care less. She wants to - no - needs to know where KyungSoo is. It's been bugging her for a while.  

Annoyed, ChanYeol gently grabbed her hands off him. "KyungSoo-ah and YooSun-ah are in China for a wedding."

Sulli's eyes widen so wide, ChanYeol thinks that they might pop out. "What?! KyungSoo is in China. At a wedding!"

"Yeah," ChanYeol nodded. "They left two days ago -"

"Oh, my baby!!" Sulli began to cause a big outburst. More witnesses looked their way in confusion. ChanYeol shifted uncomfortably from the glances.

"My poor baby is in China~ What if he gets lost? What if someone kidnaps him?" Sulli began voicing out her thoughts, more like talking to herself.

ChanYeol raised an eyebrow while he looked at her puzzled. "Um, his mother and sister are there with him -"

"And you said he was at a wedding!" Sulli cut his sentence, looking at him suspiciously. "Could he be he one that's getting married?" 

He stood silent as he continue to look at her. Is she serious? KyungSoo would never get married so soon, especially since he's still a high school student. ChanYeol swears, she can sometimes antagonize people to the point where they think they need to start therapy; mostly KyungSoo for that matter.

Sulli suddenly became angry, and her voice darken as she said, "My KyungSoo-ah is getting married. And it is not me who is the bride," She pumped her fist in the air, in which made ChanYeol flinched a inch back. She stared at him with self-assurance in her eyes.

"I must find the girl and kill her with my bare hands!" With that said, Sulli marched inside the school building with a feeling of confidence and jealously. 

ChanYeol simply stood his place as he stared at Sulli's walking figure and he blinked a couple of times to adjust the actuality. Seriously, he thought just as he began to slowly walk away, what is wrong with that girl?

~(K.O)~

BaekHyun grinned cheekily as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders. "Mind if you share that delicious treat with me?" He mischievously wiggled his eyebrows. 

TaeYeon laughed but shook her head. "Sorry, baby~" She pinched his cheeks. "But I can't share these cupcakes with you. It's for class."

The couple are currently walking in school to get to their individual classrooms. TaeYeon held two small boxes full of cupcakes for her project in cooking class. Being the childish boyfriend with a liking of sweets, BaekHyun pouted when he was rejected for food from his girlfriend.

"Have you got a call from YooSun-ah yet?" TaeYeon asked.

"No!" BaekHyun crossed his arms and grumbled. "She hasn't text me back yet. Some friend she is."

TaeYeon smiled. "I'm sure she'll text back soon. What about KyungSoo-ah? Did you get a message from him?"

This made BaekHyun laugh out loud, other students looking at him oddly. He wiped a fake tear from his eyes and took a deep breath. "You're so funny, TaeYeon-ah. 'What about KyungSoo-ah? Did you get a message from him?'"

She blankly glared at him as he went back to laughing. She grasped his left ear really hard and he shrieked in pain. "Ah! It hurts!" She lets go only because she doesn't want to cause a scene. But she reminded herself that she'll get him afterschool. 

"I have to go. I don't want to be late." TaeYeon states. Her boyfriend rubbed his ear with a pout that she can't resist. "Are you mad at me?" He asks.

TaeYeon avoid his eyes. "Maybe.."

"Please don't be mad~ BaekHyunnie is sorry~" He cooed. She did the wrong move to look at him. He used his puppy dog eyes that always gets TaeYeon.

She gulped while staring at him. He's too cute to get mad at, she thought, sighing in defeat. "I'm not mad at you..."

"Hey! I knew you couldn't resist me. I'm too gorgeous~" He playfully strike a pose as if he's a model.

She smiled again. "You're not as gorgeous as me." She tauntingly flipped her gorgeous long hair at him and he scoffed. 

~(c:c)~

He dragged his large feet inside the classroom. Of course, he still has that gloomy facial expression attached on his face. What did you think? That he would get over the fact of YooSun's absence already? Oh, no. He still feels down.

ChanYeol drop his bag on the ground near his desk and sat down on his respective seat. Class doesn't start until a few minutes, which gives ChanYeol some time to space out.

It's crazy how he looks so depress just without YooSun's appearance. But that's not all. Just the fact that YooSun turned him down many times before in the pass. It all started when Yi Fan came into the picture of their friendship. If it wasn't for YooSun's crush on him...

Since then, YooSun turned down any offers of hanging out with him after Yi Fan asked her out. That made ChanYeol felt lonely, which gave him the opportunity to spend time with KyungSoo. "This is all your fault, YooSun-ah," KyungSoo scoffed at his little sister. "Because of you, ChanYeol-ah is bothering me more than usual."

Then the poor boy couldn't confess to her because she started dating him. It made ChanYeol disappointed that she liked him and mad that Yi Fan actually played YooSun like that. YooSun is a nice girl, who would do what anyone would ask, and to be honest, which is probably why Yi Fan picked her as his "toys". 

It's sad, really. The fact that YooSun fell for his charms without acknowledging how he doesn't love her. Half of ChanYeol feels sorry for her, but the other half doesn't know how to feel because she hurt him. 

The tall Korean boy sighs as the bell rung, snapping him out of his thoughts. Students piled in the classroom and sat in their respective seats. But only a few were empty. ChanYeol took a small glance at YooSun's desk before looking away.

He looked at BaekHyun's seat and frowned. Usually, he would be in class by now. Is he sick or something? He can't be, he promise they would go to the skate park afterschool. The tall boy lightly scoffed knowing BaekHyun would break his promises so quickly. But don't get him wrong. ChanYeol is worried for his best friend's absences in class. 

He then glanced at KyungSoo's empty seat, then at Kai's empty seat. He frowned his eyebrows in confusion. Kai was absence yesterday, which was okay, he guessed, since many students are absence on some days or a few. But now he's not here today. Maybe he was feeling sick, too. Or KyungSoo probably did something to him.

Probably not, he thought as the teacher walked inside the class and already asked for the homework to be passed up to the front without a single morning greeting.

ChanYeol is starting to realize just how close Kai and KyungSoo are getting, and he can't but feel shock and a tiny bit jealous. 

~(._.)~

As BaekHyun was walking down the hallway, almost close to his classroom, he saw a tall figure walking towards the stairs. He looked closely at the figure and noticed that it was Yi Fan, YooSun's ignoramus boyfriend.

Yi Fan class is in the other said of school, since he's a senior. So why was he in the freshman and sophomores hallways? BaekHyun was confused. Curiosity took over him as he followed Yi Fan close by. 

Class already started by now, but BaekHyun didn't mind. He wants to find out what this "fabulous" boyfriend of YooSun's is doing. Now there were barely any students left in the hallway. It was soon just BaekHyun and Yi Fan left walking around in the sophomores halls. Because of this, BaekHyun had to tippy toe and trying to be extra quiet in order for Yi Fan to not hear him.

But he made a mistake when he bumped into a nearby trash can. A loud bang echoed throughout the halls. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn! BaekHyun repeatedly cursed in his head. Yi Fan jerked his head towards the sound. Luckily, the trash can was near a corner and BaekHyun hid behind the wall. His breathing quicken and heart raced from the thought of Yi Fan finding him. All kinds of synopsis buzzed around his head of the consequences. Yi Fan is tall and much larger than BaekHyun, and since he's Chinese, he can probably crop BaekHyun in bacon. (No pun intended)

But thank God that Yi Fan was stupid and just continue to wander away, BaekHyun thanked.

He followed when Yi Fan turned a corner where the big gym is located. He scoffed. What is he up to now? Yi Fan walked inside the doors, then he strolled over to a small gap corner near the exit door.

BaekHyun notices that a girl was standing there, and soon realized that it was the same girl the other day when the tall guy was kissing up all over the her. It took him a while, but he widen his eyes from the scene in front of him.

Yi Fan held the girl's waist and pulled her close and kissed her hungrily in the lips. After a brief moment of them making out, much to BaekHyun's disgust, Yi Fan left out the gym's exit door with the girl. 

Yi Fan? YooSun's boyfriend?!

He doesn't need to put the puzzle together. He already knew it from the very beginning. He knew all too well. But YooSun was "too blinded from love" to see the clear picture.

Yi Fan is cheating on YooSun, and BaekHyun is not surprise at all.