The Fabulous Wedding Pt. 1

Perfect Turned into Ugly

 

Today is the day of the wedding. Earlier this evening, KyungSoo, YooSun, their mother, and their grandmother went to the mall to buy dresses for the party. They brought the dresses and left home to get ready. Once they finished dressing up, they left to the wedding. The building was huge, almost like a castle or somewhat. Many people in expensivearrow-10x10.png dresses, cameras were everywhere, it felt more like a premiere then a wedding.

"Why are there so many cameras?" YooSun asked her mother.

The woman shrugged. "To keep memories, I guess?"

They walked around until they stopped their grandmother's best friend. They greeted each other and separated ways. Ms. Do visited her mother in China multiple of time, enough for her to be fluent in Chinese. She walked around, greeting people, cracking jokes, having a good time. YooSun wanted to do that but she doesn't speak or understand Chinese. KyungSoo began walking away. YooSun tried to ketchup. "Where are you going?"

"Anywhere, really," he looked at her. "Why don't you go somewhere."

"Its too crowded, I know nobody here, and I don't want to be a loner." She whispered, walking close to him to the point that she can smell his cologne, considering the amount of people pushing and shoving, going to one place. KyungSoo chuckled before continuing walking.

YooSun took a glance around and spotted someone very familiar. She stopped and squinted her eyes to try to get a better look of the person. Is that...MinSeok? Looks like him, though she can be wrong. What is he doing here? Is he the one getting married? The familiar stranger walked away and disappeared in the crowd. 

She frowned and turned back to where KyungSoo once stood but he was gone. Her eyes widen. She lost KyungSoo! Really? What is with people disappearing and leaving me behind, she shouted in her head.

~(?.?)~

"KyungSoo-ah!" Someone shouted KyungSoo's name. Alertly, KyungSoo checkedarrow-10x10.png who it was and was stunned to see JongIn looking at him with the same expression. After a shocking moment, JongIn jogged over to where KyungSoo stood. He smiled before greeting, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same question," JongIn laughed. "I'm here for my brother's wedding, remember?" Then it hit him. KyungSoo did remember the conversation about JongIn's brother marrying someone in China. He didn't know he would attend the same wedding as him. Though, he kind of likes the fate.

"Oh, yes, I remember." 

"So what brings you here?" He asked. 

"Apparently, my grandmother is friends with your grandmother. She invited us to come to the wedding because she said she was told that she was allowed to bring as many people as she wanted. So she brought us."

"Us?"

"Me, YooSun-ah and my mom." JongIn nodded. 

"That's great! Well, let's go."

KyungSoo looked perplexed. "To where?"

JongIn smiled. "I want you to meet my brother."

~(6.6)~

YooSun's heart was pounding like never before.

She doesn't know where she's going. Her feet are leading her to wherever they are pleased to go. 

She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder causing her to jump in surprise. She heard a laugh and when she turned to see who it was, Yi Xing was smiling his dimple smile. "Did I scare you?"

She nodded, shocked to speak fro seeing him here. "What are you doing here?"

"That's funny. I was going to ask you the same question," He smiled sweetly. "My sister is getting married to one of my best friends tonight. What are you doing here?"

"My grandmother invited me, my brother and my mother here."

"Oh! so you came here to a wedding, that answers my question from the last time we met."

"About that, I'm sorry I didn't say anything and just left without notice." She apologized sadly.

"It's okay, I understand how a brother is to his sister. Being overprotective and all."

YooSun smiled. KyungSoo may not seem like the overprotective or overwhelming type of brother when it comes to his sister in danger, but deep down YooSun knows that he cares a lot.

"YooSun-ah!" MinSeok came out of nowhere. "I never thought to see you here! Are you here for the wedding, too?" 

She nodded. "Are you getting married?"

He looked taken aback. "Wha..?" he laughed. "No, I'm not getting married, my younger brother is."

Unanticipatedly, a announcement was announce for the wedding to begin and for everyone to take their seats in the room where the ceremony is placed. Yi Xing looked down at YooSun and held his hand out. "Let's go find your family real quick, hm?" She smiled and accepted his hand in hers.

She never met a guy so sweet as him before.

~(+<>+)~

The ceremony went by like a breeze. The room was so beauitful, YooSun wished to have the same decorations like this one. It was enormous and hundrens of chairs were lined perfectly in rows, nametags behind the seats. YooSun was seated in between KyungSoo and her mother, while grand-mother sat next to her side. 

YooSun realized that the ones that were married were Zhang Li Yin, Yi Xing's sister, and Kim JongDae, MinSeok's brother. Li Yin was outstandingly gorgeous. Her dress looked beautiful on her. And JongDae was really good looking, extremely handsome. His cat-like smile stretched widely, his hazel eyes shined brightly when gazing at Li Yin's eyes. YooSun wished that Yi Fan looked at her like that.

The couple said their vowels and kissed. The crowd burst into happy cheers. YooSun felt happy for the married couple. 

Then it was time for dinner. Everyone was held to another room, this one was a lot bigger, where everyone would take their seats and eat dinner. Once again, YooSun sat next to KyungSoo and her mother again. Mother talked to grand-mother while KyungSoo was busy eating quickly. 

His grand-mother looked at him weirdly. "What's the rush, son?"

He looked up. "Nothing."

"Why are you eating so fast? You might get sick." asked his mother.

YooSun smiled mischievously and held her hand under her chin. "So he can spendarrow-10x10.png more time with JongIn-ah~" KyungSoo blushed a bright pink. He did mention to YooSun that JongIn had joined the party as well. They met and chat for a while before KyungSoo got annoyed by the 'smiles and loving stares' that JongIn and YooSun were giving each other and soon left out of YooSun's sight.

"Ohh~" Their grand-mother cooed.

"Whose JongIn-ah?" 

"A friend," KyungSoo answered way too quickly, almost as if cutting her sentence off. "Nothing but a friend." He smiled shyly. Ms. Do stared at him for a moment before slowly nodding. He returned back to eating, only this time he ate much slower, nervously.

YooSun giggled and returned back to eating her dinner until she felt something wrong with her stomach. She dropped her fork and covered , feeling the need to vomit. They stopped and observed YooSun in concern and worry, even KyungSoo was concern. "Honey, what's the matter?" Her mother held her shoulder in comfort.

YooSun swallowed and shook her head. "N-Nothing. It was nothing." She smiled to ensure them that she was fine. She took the fork and held it up to eat the food but then the weird feeling returned in her stomach. She quickly dropped the fork and rushed outside the dining room, unsure about the looks and stares she received.

She ran inside the restroom into the stall and vomited in the toilet. What is going on, she thought as she tried to catch her breath. The restroom door opened. "YooSun-ah!" Her mother called. She stopped where YooSun sat near the toilet. "YooSun-ah! Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm-" She suddenly vomited again. Her mother quickly kneeled down beside her, removed the hair from YooSun's face and patted her back for comfort. When she was done, YooSun's mother helped her stood up. She left and hurried back with a glass of water from the dining room and handed it to her sick daughter. She drunk the water and took a deep breath. 

"Are you okay?" YooSun nodded but said nothing, afraid if she spoke, vomit might come out again. "Are you sure? We can go to the doctorarrow-10x10.png to get you checkedarrow-10x10.png up." She shook her head before taking another deep breath. "I'm fine, no need to go to the doctor."

That was weird. YooSun wasn't allergic to anything. She didn't eat anything bad. She sure didn't eat as fast as KyungSoo did. So why was she sick all of sudden?

 

Hello everyone! Once again, sorry for the late update. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. If you find it interesting, please subscribe and stay tune for more!! ^^

I would like to thank yehetoverdose / hashtagaddicted / itsclaires 

Thank you and hope y'all enjoy!! ^^